Marshall or Boldin for a 2nd rd pick..but which one... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall or Boldin for a 2nd rd pick..but which one...

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know there are plenty of threads out there debating which wr would fit Miami best. My question is, lets say hypothetically both Arizona and Denver came to you as Miami front office and said you could have either Brandon Marshall or Anquan Boldin for a second round pick. Well then, which one would you take. I'm am curious, what would be said. I myself must admit am not a fan of Marshall. I like Boldin but for a second round pick at his age (30) not really sure. So who are you going to take and whats your reasons for choosing one over the other one.

Boldin

Has injury concerns yes. But not a deva, no off field problems, not a strike away from being suspended. I will take Boldin who will still play for my team and not cause controversy if we start losing

Marshall... Easily. He's younger, has produced more, and actually commands double teams from defenses. And he's not as much a headache as people assume... He just wants to win. And plus, he had Josh "McEgo" as his HC.

And the FO gambled on Vontae Davis having diva problems. He as also labeled by Mike Mayock as being "inconsistent on and off the field" during his draft selection, and still the move paid off... We filled a need by taking a gamble on Vontae, and see the same for Marshall... if we can get him for a second round pick.

yeah its not even close. Marshall hands down. Big and can run any route.

as much as i'd hate to give up any picks...i'd take Marshall for our 2nd,and hope we can get that 2nd back via a trade down on draft day or use Ronnie to get it back...

I really like Anquan Boldin, but if both offers are the same, I would take Brandon Marshall. Yes, he can be a headache, but the kid is a stud and a big-time playmaker.

im kinda thinking we trade a 4th and a 2011 2nd for someones 2010 2nd and get both. hands down our best option.

Did you seriously as which one if we could them for a second that isn't even close Marshall is 5 years younger and by far the better WR IMO I would be willing to give the broncos our first round pick and that is what it would take.

Did you seriously as which one if we could them for a second that isn't even close Marshall is 5 years younger and by far the better WR IMO I would be willing to give the broncos our first round pick and that is what it would take.

And I thank God that you are not the GM.

I know there are plenty of threads out there debating which wr would fit Miami best. My question is, lets say hypothetically both Arizona and Denver came to you as Miami front office and said you could have either Brandon Marshall or Anquan Boldin for a second round pick. Well then, which one would you take. I'm am curious, what would be said. I myself must admit am not a fan of Marshall. I like Boldin but for a second round pick at his age (30) not really sure. So who are you going to take and whats your reasons for choosing one over the other one.
hey,why not both??

I'm sure both teams'll go for it....

Back
Top Bottom