Marshall vs Nana. I know lots of posts about this but I want to show you the #s! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall vs Nana. I know lots of posts about this but I want to show you the #s!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok those of you who will bash me just know this I love it. Im kind of a sadist that way. Now looking at Marshall we all know how productive he was and is, but when you look at NaNa not only do you have to question this team for keeping him but Why the hell he is even in the NFL still. If I was the Coach I could live with his attitude if he gave me numbers like this. Just like Dez Bryant while Ireland may have won the Moral Victory in that case in the end we lose on the field.

NaNa Marshall.jpg

im cornfused..... Who is NaNa and why are you pointing out the total yards category as a comparison? There is no comparison, Marshall had more yds last season then this NaNa guy did over his career?

Why would you waste your time comparing the two? Marshall's nuts would put up more yards in five seasons than Naanee. We ****ed man.

Ok those of you who will bash me just know this I love it. Im kind of a sadist that way. Now looking at Marshall we all know how productive he was and is, but when you look at NaNa not only do you have to question this team for keeping him but Why the hell he is even in the NFL still. If I was the Coach I could live with his attitude if he gave me numbers like this. Just like Dez Bryant while Ireland may have won the Moral Victory in that case in the end we lose on the field.

View attachment 9036

Sorry to break it to you, you did not come up with anything earthshattering, most here at finheaven were hoping to see him cut last week, let alone this week....hey, he's even better then Marshall in one area, drapping balls, and considering that was one Marshall's specialty last year, that is saying something.

The one thing I've heard about NaNa is that he's a great blocker. I wonder if anyone has seen this in our games.

He fills a need until something better becomes available and he isn't a head case like Marshall. I mean it is pretty ****ing sad when someone makes Chad Johnson look normal with regard to domestic violence.

WHy are you comparing the numbers of a starter to those of a #3 receiver? Of course Marshalls numbers are going to be much higher.

View attachment 9036

Back
Top Bottom