Martin/Incognito/Media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Martin/Incognito/Media

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
The media is blowing this thing way out of proportion. Don't sit here and tell me this is not going on in every locker rooming the NFL. No one will admit it because they don't want to be put under the microscope that we are, nor should any one have to. It is to bad all the media can do is focus on and sensationalize negative news, there are a lot of good athletes and coaches on this team that do not deserve this bulls**t. Thanks Jon Martin you ought to just go away. Go home stay home where mommy can wipe your ass when you go to the bathroom you *****. This is a man's game......you are not much of a man...stand up for yourself and knock somebody out or at least try, good god how many guys would give their left nut to be in your situation of being a professional athlete making the $$$$$$$Money$$$$$ you make. To all of the media members that just pray on negative news, go find some integrity. Man I am just sick of all this sh*t.

:lol:

It really doesnt matter what happened, does it?

Richie could actively work with Al-Qaeda and John Jerry could store chemical weapons in his fat flaps and people on here would still blame the media. :lol:

:lol:

It really doesnt matter what happened, does it?

Richie could actively work with Al-Qaeda and John Jerry could store chemical weapons in his fat flaps and people on here would still blame the media. :lol:

And Pouncey supplied Al-Qaeda their guns!

LOL i see the self righteous folks are screaming bloody murder. I havent read the report yet because im busy trying to get some vagina for v day, but I havent heard anything new from the media yet. Other than they named the others players who were so called giving Martin a hard time and playing pranks. It all comes down to this, Martin welcomed the "Jonsin" (which is what we us to call it) to each other buy not saying that he didnt agree with it and participating. I will keep saying this you can not blame others for what you accepted as okay. If he was offended then tell them, then if they do not stop then thats a problem. Okay he was called gay, he was called a *****, okay they said they want to tap his mom and sister. Quiting your job and making all this noise was not worth it. If he was gay it does not mean he has to have a flee personality. No it doesnt have to result to fighting, just speak up like an adult and draw the line.

Ill see you guys in a couple of days got to get my romance on HAPPY VALENTINES!! Dont forget to use protection!!

Male_Blow_Up_Doll_21173-1.jpg

It is a big deal, you just don't give a damn about it, there is a difference. It is exactly what everyone thought it was, and Incognito fans can't understand that this hazing/bully should not be tolerated, even if it happens rampantly in more places than just the NFL.

I'm just glad that this is hopefully the beginning of the end of this drawn out controversy.

If there wasn't that crap about them screwing with the asst. trainer you might have a leg to stand on.

Back
Top Bottom