Marty Article/With Cleo Lemon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marty Article/With Cleo Lemon

You think NFL coaches make decisions about their future based o the personality of a player only.

Of course! Why do you think TO, with all of the ability he had shown, was drummed out of the league after two productive, but locker-room rending years?

Oh wait...

Of course! Why do you think TO, with all of the ability he had shown, was drummed out of the league after two productive, but locker-room rending years?

Oh wait...
Yes, and and I believe he is still in the nfL because

Oh wait...
Yes, and and I believe he is still in the nfL because he can play; not because they like his personality. If he could not play, he would not be in the league. Coaches don't just keep a player because they like their personality.

Eventually, all of Smith's crying and moaning to get power will blow up in his face when he finally has it.... and then there's no one left to blame when the team starts losing or coming up short.

Sometimes, you have to beware what you wish for.

It already has :lol: The guy lost the best of his coaches, then fired his head coach and now the players are pissed and it doesn't seem anyone prominent is very interested in touching that head coaching job. A.J. Smith has definitely set the chargers back a few years. Don't expect them to be 14-2 next year...I bet they don't even make the playoffs.

It already has :lol: The guy lost the best of his coaches, then fired his head coach and now the players are pissed and it doesn't seem anyone prominent is very interested in touching that head coaching job. A.J. Smith has definitely set the chargers back a few years. Don't expect them to be 14-2 next year...I bet they don't even make the playoffs.
I will take that money. The players will rise up, and there utmost best, and get in the playoffs. There is too much talent here in San Diego, and too much pride. They may not go 14-2, but they will be in the playoffs again.:wink:

I will take that money. The players will rise up, and there utmost best, and get in the playoffs. There is too much talent here in San Diego, and too much pride. They may not go 14-2, but they will be in the playoffs again.:wink:

1000$ Phin Dollars bet? :lol:

Haze are you crazed, the Chargers are loaded with talent!! Cameron moving from SoCal to SoFlo, well he must like a good "challenge" because the lightning bolts are pretty deep on both sides of the ball.

Now look its probably Norv Turner time in S.D. and the beat goes on. Just sorry to see a good guy lose his Finheaven bucks so easy bro... :D

Haze are you crazed, the Chargers are loaded with talent!! Cameron moving from SoCal to SoFlo, well he must like a good "challenge" because the lightning bolts are pretty deep on both sides of the ball.

Now look its probably Norv Turner time in S.D. and the beat goes on. Just sorry to see a good guy lose his Finheaven bucks so easy bro... :D

:lol: It's only Fin bucks, all for fun, I wouldn't bet real money on it!

I think your right that easy pickin of his phin bucks. What are you supposed to do with them anyways?? bettin sounds good to me

I think your right that easy pickin of his phin bucks. What are you supposed to do with them anyways?? bettin sounds good to me
If you are a VIP member or Premium member, you can make bets with VBookie, and you can buy icons for yourself, and others as well.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom