Marty Loses on Sunday, Brian pulls out on Monday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marty Loses on Sunday, Brian pulls out on Monday

I couldnt agree more. Mora vs Gailey to me isn't even close. I think everyone forgets that Gailey was our offensive coordinator a few years back and he wasn't good....vastly overrated imo.

We haven't won 11 games and made the playoffs since he was our coordinator. Turner couldn't get a better offense in the following season. He had the league rushing champ and they only won 9 games.

I wouldnt mind Marty either, as long as there is some kind of contingency plan in the works.

Marty is old. Id say hes only got about 2-3 more years left in him. Maybe at some point Jr. or another young coach can join the staff so he could step in when he leaves.

About Colt Brennan, I think he will be this year's version of Jay Cutler. The only thing with him is that he wont have the Senior Bowl to hype him up. But Im sure that wont stop Mel Kiper and Mike Mayock.

If hes on the board at #9 we have to take him. If Marty (who has the same philosophy as Shula) is the coach, there will be a stronger sense of urgency to solidify the QB position.

I wouldnt mind Marty either, as long as there is some kind of contingency plan in the works.

Marty is old. Id say hes only got about 2-3 more years left in him. Maybe at some point Jr. or another young coach can join the staff so he could step in when he leaves.

About Colt Brennan, I think he will be this year's version of Jay Cutler. The only thing with him is that he wont have the Senior Bowl to hype him up. But Im sure that wont stop Mel Kiper and Mike Mayock.

If hes on the board at #9 we have to take him. If Marty (who has the same philosophy as Shula) is the coach, there will be a stronger sense of urgency to solidify the QB position.

Really? I need to check this guy out. If he's that good we would finally be in a spot to get that QB.

One thing the "Liar" had right...."this is a quarterback driven league".

Just look at the quality of the QB's still playing......Manning, Brady, and Brees.

Back
Top Bottom