Mason Crosby..best college kicker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mason Crosby..best college kicker

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I hope we can draft CU's Mason Crosby. He kicks 50 yard field goals like extra points...I think he is the best kicker in college ball and as good as any kicker in the NFL....he has the college record for kicks over 50 yards with 8. :)

Roman529 said:
I hope we can draft CU's Mason Crosby. He kicks 50 yard field goals like extra points...I think he is the best kicker in college ball and as good as any kicker in the NFL....he has the college record for kicks over 50 yards with 8. :)

Why? Mare has been the man this year. We have the cap room to keep him. Is Crosby leaving early?

I really don't see why we should spend a mid-high round pick on a kicker when Mare has several good years left in him.

We have a lot more important issues to address in the offseason/draft. (i.e. QB, Oline, and Secondary)

Roman529 said:

The record for kicks over 50 is only 8!!! Not trying to be a FSU homer, but I thought Janikowski was above that.

also look for the senoir kicker dan ennis from maryland
hes made alot this year

dorsaroll156 said:
also look for the senoir kicker dan ennis from maryland
hes made alot this year
:lol:

If it was up to you, we would draft the entire Maryland team, right? :rofl3:

On a serious note, I think Crosby is a great kicker. However we have MUCH more important holes to fill than a kicker. Mare isnt playing bad this year and does have a few more years left in him. We need a OT, C, QB, DT, LB, CB, SS, FS all before we need a kicker.

Dude Mike Nugent was a better kicker than crosby...and i thought mare was better than him. Mares having a great year, no reason to look at somebody else

SMadison29 said:
Why? Mare has been the man this year. We have the cap room to keep him. Is Crosby leaving early?

Mare is having a pretty decent year, but is he worth the money we are paying him??? Naahhh. Besides, Crosby can boot it through the uprights on kickoffs and even from where the NFL lines up for kickoffs he would be hitting the back of the end zone every kick., Not sure on whether Crosby is coming out this year?

Back
Top Bottom