Massive haul in the draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Massive haul in the draft

Iggy (20 tears old and clearly having no issues athletically) just needs time and experience. I think he's also getting some of the best DB coaching in the league right now. I must say, I like how Flo just threw him into the deep end, sink or swim, when Jones went down. Iggy will never forget that. Let's hope he can one day realize the value of it and thus, forgive it.
Yeah, but if we're honest with ourselves, he sunk.

Great question. I'd take one of these linebackers -- Parsons, Moses or Bolton depending on how high Miami picks. Parsons is most likely top 10, maybe even top 5 so he could be out of reach. The DE's are a pretty risky bunch in this draft. I might wait until R2. Jones from Pitt, I think would be a good fit for Flores.

Ideally something like Parsons and Waddle with those two first rounders. Solve linebacker and wide receiver in a big, big way. Waddle would be a perfect complement to Parker, Williams and Gesicki. Add in that he has played with Tua and that could be a home run pick.

There are several safeties that I really like, but maybe that's a second round range. And I'm greedy. I still want one more really good offensive lineman. I don't know who are mid-rounders who could surprise, but imagine adding Humphrey or Davis, from Ohio State to this unit.
Bowden can be had for an early 2nd round pick, at this point.

Our two biggest liabilities are the run game and the pass rush. Both need to be upgraded through the 2021 draft. RB and DE/LB.

Also, I’ll bet either Jones or Howard doesn’t finish out their contract. CB should not be off the table.

4 TDs and they lost because of a missed try and a missed field goal.

Herbert played a great game. Saying he 'choked' because they didn't win is juvenile, son.

Brutal bad backpedal

LISTEN you are looking for a fight and I will give it to you

He choked - the game was there for the taking - making excuses doesn’t get it done

Dude lacks consistency that is his MO

You either lift your team up or you don’t - not saying he won’t someday but he is far far from this polished product

So congrats to you and your opening post about 3 TDs in the opening minutes but what happened is on his shoulders

I am so amazed that People like you accept mediocrity as brilliance - Average won’t get it done in the NFL that is why Tanne is gone and the FO selected Tua

Come back for more juvenile posts anytime

Last edited:
:bobdole:

It's obvious you made this post without an ounce of research.

it's obvious you responded to my post without an ounce of knowledge that iggy played a season low 10 snaps vs the 9ers.

Brutal bad backpedal

He choked - the game was there for the taking - making excuses doesn’t get it done

Dude lacks consistency that is his M

You either lift your team up or you don’t - not saying he won’t someday but he is far far from this polished product

So congrats to you and your opening post about 3 TDs in the opening minutes but what happened is on his shoulders

I am so amazed that People like you accept mediocrity as brilliance - Average won’t get it done in the NFL that is why Tanne is gone and the FO selected Tua

Oh my... one of those...

4 TDs and they lost because of a missed try and a missed field goal.

Herbert played a great game. Saying he 'choked' because they didn't win is juvenile, son.

Hey I have Herbert in fantasy football I take it all back he is awesome who cares about actual wins

Who cares about dumb things like ball security and converting first downs

Likely can only get one of those receiver and given the choice between the two Waddle adds more to this unit. Najee will be available but I prefer the Clemson back.

I’d be fine with Etienne too. I just like Najee a bit more. But I certainly wouldn’t complain as long as they land one of the two.

With regard to Waddle, I get why most are so enamored with him. I like him a lot too. But there’s just something about Devonta Smith I like just as much. He seems to have great chemistry with Tua and has a knack for clutch receptions in key moments. I don’t think that ability can be taught.

Brutal bad backpedal

Dude lacks consistency that is his MO

Once again the box score is misleading. And again he missed routine throws to open guys. It says Herbert threw 4 TD’s and 0 INTS. He threw the interceptions - right in their hands. They just didn’t catch em.

That last one that hit Malcolm Jenkins in the hands while 6 yards underneath the intended receiver was game over if he just catches it, and the 4th TD pass doesn’t even happen.

Speaking of Herbert’s last TD pass - it was a blown coverage. That was a wide open TD whether it was Tyrod Taylor, Chad Henne, or just about anybody else.

Herbert looks a little better than he did at Oregon. He looks like he’s playing without the pressure of expectations that he had at Oregon. He’s free wheeling it out there. Good for him.

But the pressure can only be kept at bay for so long.

You’re right. A few folks are looking for a fight around here. Give it to em if that’s what they want. They’ll start catching those interceptions eventually.

Meanwhile, we’re at a combined 1-7-1 now.

Tua hasn’t had a chance to swing at their pointy little chins yet. But everybody knows what they saw for the past 3 years out of both. It hasn’t changed.

Seems like Fitzpatrick just put up a 40 spot on somebody.

Back
Top Bottom