Massive, Merged New Members Thread - seeing is believing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Massive, Merged New Members Thread - seeing is believing

Rhadaddy or superduper is fine, rhadaddy just happens to be my original AIM screen name...

On a football note, I'm really siked about this forum it seems more orginzed than the Herald Board.

Are you talking about the new herald bb or the old one that now Verms? I forgot that the herald changed and we all hated it and Verm started a new bb.

Re: At last, Real Dolfans

welcome a-board 34's-n-dahouse

I am sure you will lots of hardcore Dolphan here :bandwagon: and even a few :cool: Jet and Bills fans

PhinPhreak is now in the building

Hey guys I just strolled over from the Herald board also, Well first I stopped at cigar's house(:eek: sorry Doc Astro). It really was getting bad over there, glad to see that this board is moderated to keep the idiot posts out.

It's good to see some familiar faces so I don't have to feel like the new guy on the block.LOL

Well let's get going on some football convo!!!!!

welcome a-board PhinPhreak

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
glad to see that this board is moderated to keep the idiot posts out.
only I am allowed (as the mod) to make idiot post :goof: :jk:

good to have you over here for some hardcore Dolphin talk and let us know if have any questions or suggestions in the Complaints, Suggestions, and Questions forum

Back
Top Bottom