Mathis signs with Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mathis signs with Denver

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 42s42 seconds ago

Denver signed Evan Mathis, says Adam Schefter. Dolphins moving ahead with their young guards.

Sonnafabeeeetchhhhh....noooo biggie.....too old.

Does not surprise me one bit.

They have doubled down on his two young guards.

I LOVE the work of Mike Tannenbaum this offseason except their decisions on the line. It will come back to haunt. The line and its depth is simply not good enough.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 23s24 seconds ago

League source says Evan Mathis turned down a $5.5M deal from unnamed team because he wanted to play for a top contender.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Denver is giving former Eagles' guard Evan Mathis a one-year deal that could be worth up to $4 million with playtime incentives, per source.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
League source says Evan Mathis turned down a $5.5M deal from unnamed team because he wanted to play for a top contender.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 23s24 seconds ago

I honestly don't think that's us that he turned down. I think we are close enough to Denver that somebody would be crazy to leave $1.5 mil on the table.

Armandos source is clearly Miami based DrewRosenhaus, who clearly sees Mathis 4 mill deal as one that looks bad, so he's trying to cover his butt with this rumor.

$4 million per....according to 850KOA up the road from me in Denver.....glad we passed.

He worked out for Seattle and they didn't offer him a contract. That speaks volumes for me. No way he woulda turned down the Seahawks.

Unnamed team coulda been us, but I doubt it.

Glad he didn't sign with Jets, Bills, or Pats for that matter.

He worked out for Seattle and they didn't offer him a contract. That speaks volumes for me. No way he woulda turned down the Seahawks.

Unnamed team coulda been us, but I doubt it.

And they need him more than anyone, there oline is a disaster, especially after trading there center.

Back
Top Bottom