Matt Barkley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Barkley

MarSly

Active Roster
Reaction score
USC LT Matt Kalil will enter the 2012 NFL draft, forgoing his senior season.The brother of Panthers center Ryan is considered a legit top-five prospect as a prototypical blindside protector. The 6'7/295 Kalil didn't allow a sack all this season, anchoring an offensive line that boasted the lowest sack total in the nation. Trojans QB Matt Barkley has yet to declare for the draft, though his decision shouldn't be far behind. Kalil and Barkley have openly declared themselves a "package deal." Dec 15 - 10:04 PMSource: ESPN.com

Yeah, take a gamble on Barkley. You would think one of these USC qb's will eventually pan out to be a top notch qb.
Palmer/mediocre, Leinart/bust, Sanchez/maybe to early to tell, I'd pass on all of them.

I would not touch Barkley with a ten foot pole I would take the best available tackle around pick 10 to 15 then take Kirk cousins in round 2 just saying

Because that OT coming out looks like Barkley comes out also or his blindside gets whacked next year if he stays in..We're not going to get Andrew Luck plain and simple..Yes Ireland at the helm he could pick that OT..We need a franchise QB and to me Barkley is your next best thing after Luck.

Matt Kalil said he will go where Barkley goes. If Kalil just declared, well, that gives you a real big hint.

Also, because Barkley is from USC therefore he will be a bust? Seriously? So instead of looking at the guy on tape, seeing how he plays and what his strengths and weaknesses are, your stunning analysis is "USC QB = bad?"

Yeah, take a gamble on Barkley. You would think one of these USC qb's will eventually pan out to be a top notch qb.
Palmer/mediocre, Leinart/bust, Sanchez/maybe to early to tell, I'd pass on all of them.

LMFAO

I needed the good laugh today.

Obviously someone that's never watched Barkley.

No idea why people continuously harp on USC quarterbacks, when the entire Big-12 as a conference hasn't produced a single legitimate franchise quarterback since the conference was formed in 1994.

Going to be really hard to get him after today if the game keeps playing out like this. It's ok, though. The draft will take care of itself, whatever that means.

Back
Top Bottom