Matt Canada offense | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Canada offense

Considering the Dolphins have hired two OC’s in two seasons, I wonder if any of the top names for offensive coordinator even have an interest in coming to Miami. O’Shea actually did a good job over the latter part of the 2019 season and was fired immediately after the season. Gailey appears to have been hired because Fitzpatrick was suppose to be the starter and once they changed to Tua, Gailey decided to go back into retirement As soon as the season was over.

Hopefully they can hire an OC who can develop Tua and get the most out of the offense but at this time I am not overly impressed by the names left on the original list of possible offensive coordinators.

Considering the Dolphins have hired two OC’s in two seasons, I wonder if any of the top names for offensive coordinator even have an interest in coming to Miami. O’Shea actually did a good job over the latter part of the 2019 season and was fired immediately after the season. Gailey appears to have been hired because Fitzpatrick was suppose to be the starter and once they changed to Tua, Gailey decided to go back into retirement As soon as the season was over.

Hopefully they can hire an OC who can develop Tua and get the most out of the offense but at this time I am not overly impressed by the names left on the original list of possible offensive coordinators.

Lol...because gettin an OC gig is no big deal and can be had anywhere. So why bother going to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom