Matt Cole, WR, McKendree University | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Cole, WR, McKendree University

McKendree is right down the street from my house. Walk by almost daily and watch them practice or play. He played well at that talent level but don’t see anything special. Gunner project.
Agree. Highlights aren't exciting.

He is basically raw material they are going to take a run at coaching up.

Worth a shot.

I agree Merritt looks to be the more likely undrafted 'find".

I don't like anything about Kirk Merritt. Once you do something like that your character is on display more than anything else. The Dolphins shouldn't be signing lowlife human beings

I don't like anything about Kirk Merritt. Once you do something like that your character is on display more than anything else. The Dolphins shouldn't be signing lowlife human beings

What's the story on Merrit beyond the jock itch-gate? Does he have a more troubled past?

(Serious question)

So that was his character on display??? :out:

I’m high on the character concerns as well. However, we have to remember this was an act by a KID. Not condoning the actions, but I’m all about giving someone a second chance. I sure am glad some of the things I did were never made public knowledge!

Back
Top Bottom