Kadiddlehopper

Charter Member of the Dolphin's Fan Club
Reaction score

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Again with this thread. This is from Jason Cole who wrote this before Flynn even showed up in Miami......he has no clue and an axe to grind with Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rev Kev

InTUAtive
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
What is low-ball this is all relative the guy has had two starts - and clean up duty - his agent is sending messages throug the media to puot the heat on the GM - eberybody just wants the GM to cave - Is Flynn substantially better than Moore? Any proof of this?

This is how business is done in the major sports through the media

Geforce

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Again with this thread. This is from Florio who wrote this before Flynn even showed up in Miami......he has no clue and an axe to grind with Miami.
Actually, Jason Cole reported this on Thursday while Matt Flynn was still in Seattle. PFT, Rotoworld and KFL are just regurgitating that which was already refuted.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Actually, Jason Cole reported this on Thursday while Matt Flynn was still in Seattle. PFT, Rotoworld and KFL are just regurgitating that which was already refuted.
Yes correct. I meant Cole.

JFoxx

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I agree. I want Flynn here, but not at Kolb or other top rated QB price. He's a late round QB that has had a couple promising starts. If he's as good as he might be, then offer a decent contract with incentive clauses. It would be bad enough getting a guy who could fail us, but then to be burdened with a huge contract on top of that would set us way back.

dolphans1

Hammered
Reaction score
Fine with me, let him go find higher pay elsewhere in this economy.

That being said, what were the Bills thinking signing Mario Williams for $100,000.000.00?

d-1

LANGER72

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
If the story is true, he is being offered what he is worth. The guy was a 7th round draft pick with 2 starts.

First he has to win a starting job somewhere...then he can command some respect and big money.

The guy wants to go from warming the pine to the penthouse. Nobody is that stupid.

LANGER72

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Fine with me, let him go find higher pay elsewhere in this economy.

That being said, what were the Bills thinking signing Mario Williams for $100,000.000.00?

d-1
The guy is great player. But do you really think he is actually worth 100M? That is just insane.

The Bills will get a couple of years out of him, then trade out of cap hell.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Was Jason Cole perched like a parrot on Matt Flynn's shoulder when he received this "low ball" offer, or is he just talking out of his azz and making s*** up as usual?????

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom