Matt Flynn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Flynn

Matt Flynn lost his job to an undersized mid-round rookie (who has played lights out this preseason, granted)

So at this point he's a Matt Moore who costs about 6 million dollars more than Matt Moore

I was one of the fans dying to get Flynn, but when Philbin passed on him I knew it was because he KNEW he was not worth it. Im glad we passed as another wasted chance to get a rookie qb to groom would have porb put me over the edge.

There appears to be some confusion thinking that Ryan Tannehill beat out Matt Flynn for the job. It was Russell Wilson, highlighted by going to 13-19, 185 yards (9.7 ypa), 2 TD, 134.8 QB rating...2 rush, 58 yards, 44 points in 3 quarters that earned Wilson the starting job.

I can assure you had Wilson looked like Ryan Tannehill's 11-27, 112 yards (4.1 ypa), 1 int, 37.9 QB rating...6 points in 3 quarters Matt Flynn would be the starter.

Reality may simply be that the Seahawks have two QBs on their roster that are better than any of ours and either one would be starting for us.

Reality is that it's dubious Flynn is even better than Moore.

Let's see if Pete Carrol is the devil ala Philbin because he also cut a vet WR. I doubt the media makes such a big deal about this one.

Seems Philbin has no clue starting a rookie QB and cutting vets meanwhile other coaches do it and it's "smart".

Now you try it...Will make life a whole lot easier!!!
It's insane that people lose sleep over J.Ireland,J.Philbin and the Miami Dolphins. Its a DAMN game!!!!

I don't think you know what the word means, to be honest. Seeing nothing negative in a team that was 6-10 last year and now has even less talent? Totally objective.

You appear to be as upset as anybody. What makes more sense though, being upset about your favorite team, a team you are a fan(atic) of, being **** for the past decade, or being upset at those fans because they are frustrated about their favorite teams being perennial losers? People have a right to their opinions of the team, good or bad.

If you want to continue to bash fans and the fanbase because of their opinions and frustrations, do it in the Depths.

Flynn sucks without the offensive talent around him combined with the crappy defenses he went up against in Green Bay.

Back
Top Bottom