Matt Haack had a heck of a day. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Haack had a heck of a day.

13finfan4ever

Active Roster
Reaction score
The way the balls just stuck inside the 10 yard line all day was awesome. This kind of performance is what keep the game in our favor all day. we started near the 50 time after time and they had their backs against the goalline all day. It contributed to a Safety and a pick 6.

both teams had 3 turnovers and about the same number of first downs. the dolphins had better numbers in this game but not the kind of numbers that let you win by 26 points. This game was won by pinning them deep every drive.

9 Punts
386 Yards
42.9 Average
56 Long
1 touch back
7 Inside 20
3 Fair Catch
7 Downed
41 yard average net
1 return
-3 returned yards

When your team is this bad its easy to give the game ball to the punter.... but today he deserves it.

I've called him out when he's been bad. Gotta give him props for today.

Amazing how we "dominated" that game and yet we punted 9 times!!!

Ozzy rules!!

Your punter is never at the top of the totem pole as an off-season replacement, especially after the way he performed today. I am hoping you were just joking........

I wasn't joking. He is horrible and should be replaced. Maybe I should have been more clear. Maybe I should have said, " he is one of many that should be replaced"

I wasn't joking. He is horrible and should be replaced. Maybe I should have been more clear. Maybe I should have said, " he is one of many that should be replaced"
He performed very very well today and it impacted the game in a very positive manner.

He performed very very well today and it impacted the game in a very positive manner.

Yeah he played well today. That's one game. He's been terrible all year and definitely needs to be replaced this off season. A punter is an important player in field position/closely fought, defensive games. He's been a liability. We should have kept Fields.

He had a good game as did most of the special teams. Hopefully he can continue to play like that.

He did have a good game.....but he was punting from mid field almost the entire game.

I need to see some of this greatness when we are punting from our own 10 yard line....then I'll think he is a long term player, but on the season as a whole, he has been mediocre.

But yesterday was definitely a good game for him. Hopefully more of that to come.

He will be in camp, they will bring in competition....like they do every year.

As far as yesterday...he had an excellent day.

Back
Top Bottom