Matt Haack | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Haack

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/punting

It seems like he punts some duds here and there, I suppose most do, hard to argue with these stats though.

2nd in the league in punt attempts also.. with a respectable average.
serious inquiry here - does anyone know if a punter’s leg gets “tired” over the course of a season - and if there is such a thing as “punting too much” like a pitcher throwing too many pitches?

had the 2nd most (87) punts last year! (is that good?)

35 inside the 20 (30%)

5th in retun average (I don't think that's good)

23rd in average (which is blow average IMO)

Thank you, I want to say the team had mentioned it at the end of the last season(in there end of the year find something positive campaign)

Not sure, a reporter should maybe ask him., probably going to have another year close to top of the league..

had the 2nd most (87) punts last year! (is that good?)

35 inside the 20 (30%)

5th in retun average (I don't think that's good)

23rd in average (which is blow average IMO)

Guess its all how you want to look at it-

It’s not his fault he was second in punt attempts and we had a ton of injuries last year so punt team probably suffered as far as return average.

Honestly - punter problem is way down on my list with this team, you in favor of moving on... ok.

serious inquiry here - does anyone know if a punter’s leg gets “tired” over the course of a season - and if there is such a thing as “punting too much” like a pitcher throwing too many pitches?

I would think anyone that values their job would never answer that question honestly. Instead they would answer along the line of "It's an opportunity to help my team out on special teams! I'm eager to contribute in anyway i can."

Back
Top Bottom