Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft (Dolphins picks) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft (Dolphins picks)

Drafting a QB is not going happen in 1st Rd. Dolphins are saying it too loud. Miami seem happy w thill17 and his 17m salary. The big question is how serries Miami is about winning.

Like the first 2 picks.
Cain I guess depends on Landry, but didn't he have a down year?

1. Can see us passing on a Safety due to the $ tied up in McDonald and Jones.
2. LB has two "starters" in Kiko(lol) and Mcmillan. We need depth, and will probably bargain bin FA.
3. I can see them stand pat on corner with Tank, Howard, Lippett and McCain
4. DT is set. Need to read up on the 4th rounder, but I could see them waiting till 2019 when it's a real need. They will probably bank on Branch being healthy and possibly re-upping Hayes.

A 4th or 5th for an injury prone QB that has been out of football near 2 years?

Injury prone ? Basically the same injury that didn't recover.

Out of football for 2 years? How about the end of one season, worked our with the receivers and started training camp until the injury got reaggravated and then lost a season. Oh, and was actively involved with the team the whole season.

If you think he can't come back from the injury, your opinion, time will tell. Your description of the situation is not accurate and shows a bit of bias IMO.

Injury prone ? Basically the same injury that didn't recover.

Out of football for 2 years? How about the end of one season, worked our with the receivers and started training camp until the injury got reaggravated and then lost a season. Oh, and was actively involved with the team the whole season.

If you think he can't come back from the injury, your opinion, time will tell. Your description of the situation is not accurate and shows a bit of bias IMO.

I think he can come back from this second repair of the Knee, I just don't see getting a 4th or a 5th on an unproven QB that has missed so much football.

I think he can come back from this second repair of the Knee, I just don't see getting a 4th or a 5th on an unproven QB that has missed so much football.

Sam Bradford got a 1st. After only playing 7 games in 13 and missing an entire 2014 season. His 2015 season was decent yardage wise but only had 19 TDs to 15 INTs. 2016 he was shipped off for a first to the Vikings who were desperate but the Eagles also wanted to get rid of him because he was disgruntled about Wentz.

This league is desperate for starting Quarterbacks. Tannehill is a starter, where you rank him is debatable(for reasonable posters).
However, I don't see the Dolphins trading him off even if we drafted Mayfield at 11 right away.
Now, I'm not saying a 1st is guaranteed, but it's not like Tannehill suffered what Bridgewater went through. He does have a decent trackrecord passing the ball.

Sam Bradford got a 1st. After only playing 7 games in 13 and missing an entire 2014 season. His 2015 season was decent yardage wise but only had 19 TDs to 15 INTs. 2016 he was shipped off for a first to the Vikings who were desperate but the Eagles also wanted to get rid of him because he was disgruntled about Wentz.

This league is desperate for starting Quarterbacks. Tannehill is a starter, where you rank him is debatable(for reasonable posters).
However, I don't see the Dolphins trading him off even if we drafted Mayfield at 11 right away.
Now, I'm not saying a 1st is guaranteed, but it's not like Tannehill suffered what Bridgewater went through. He does have a decent trackrecord passing the ball.

I agree, It would be wise to draft a QB and attempt to get something for RT to a desperate team.

It seem that thill17 if health is starter and future of dolphins. So what can we do help him have success. Adding 1 o guard veteran in free agent will help. Not a cheap one but a house name starter. Will help. That should fix one side. Draft guard in 3rd again.

I dig it. In this scenario, I assume RT is traded. We should land a 4th or 5th and a marginal starter

You think that Tannehill would net a 4th or a 5th?

Sam Bradford was traded for a FIRST ****ING ROUNDER! Get real.

I'm a Tannehill supported but I'm ok with a QB at 11. But I don't like the rest of that mock at all. I don't see us drafting a guard at 42 anyway. That's not the TE I wants us to draft either. Hoping for Goedert at 42. How can anyone do a mock with NO LB's going to us?

Ozzy rules!!

When was the 1st repair of the knee?
He had ONE surgery as he declined surgery in favor of stem cell therapy and rehab.

The Dolphins are a Mickey Mouse organization that doesn’t value winning, they won’t draft Mayfield.

Back
Top Bottom