Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft (Dolphins picks) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Miller's 7-round mock draft (Dolphins picks)

A 4th or 5th for an injury prone QB that has been out of football near 2 years?
How exactly is Tannehill injury prone? The guy took more hits than any QB in the league his first 4 years then gets 1 injury and all of a sudden he's injury prone?

How exactly is Tannehill injury prone? The guy took more hits than any QB in the league his first 4 years then gets 1 injury and all of a sudden he's injury prone?

The question was whether someone would trade a 4th or a 5th for an injured player, Miami has a history of taking on players that have a history of injury (serious or otherwise) so I don't see them trading one of their own away.

Hopefully he will not have the same trajectory as Sam Bradford (who twice injured his own ACL)

Last edited:
:lol

leave.
The question was whether someone would trade a 4th or a 5th for an injured player, Miami has a history of taking on players that have a history of injury (serious or otherwise) so I don't see them trading one of their own away.

Hopefully he will not have the same trajectory as Sam Bradford (who twice injured his own ACL)

Oh, he's still injured?

Sam Bradford, with a DEFINED injury history, netted a 1st round pick. Tannehill has no history of injuries. He had one knee injury, which was repaired via surgery.

Oh, he's still injured?

Sam Bradford, with a DEFINED injury history, netted a 1st round pick. Tannehill has no history of injuries. He had one knee injury, which was repaired via surgery.

Don't think another team would make that same mistake as well, do you? I don't. Anyway, Tannehill should remain with the Dolphins while a QB is groomed for the future, I don't think Miami would be offered more than a 4th for him anyway with the amount of time he has missed and his history with the knee injuries.

Don't think another team would make that same mistake as well, do you? I don't. Anyway, Tannehill should remain with the Dolphins while a QB is groomed for the future, I don't think Miami would be offered more than a 4th for him anyway with the amount of time he has missed and his history with the knee injuries.

Just like the going rate for a competent starting quarterback is around $17M-$20M a year, the going rate for a competent starting quarterback is a 1st or 2nd round in compensation. That's just the way it goes.

If he was traded (which is definitely a stretch) Miami should take no less than a 1st rounder or like, multiple day 2 picks and players.

Horrible is right, so much offense
how is it horrible. we aren't one year away, we aren't 2 years away. with the complete lack of talent on this team we are at last 3 years away from doing anything serious. look at our line. every olineman ranked in the 50s for thirst position outside of james who is probably gone.

i think the draft posted is horrible because it is not addressing or worst position (the entire effing oline)

Question for mods (@uk_dolfan, @nick1, @DisturbedShifty)

Since it's officially the offseason, can anything draft related that specifically relates to the Dolphins be posted in the main forum? I always assumed that the draft forum was to talk about prospects and general draft stuff, but things relating directly to the Dolphins in the draft (in the offseason) could be put in the main forum.

Question for mods (@uk_dolfan, @nick1, @DisturbedShifty)

Since it's officially the offseason, can anything draft related that specifically relates to the Dolphins be posted in the main forum? I always assumed that the draft forum was to talk about prospects and general draft stuff, but things relating directly to the Dolphins in the draft (in the offseason) could be put in the main forum.
In the off-season we do allow draft talk relating to the dolphins in the main, you are correct

If Sam Bradford had never gotten hurt he could very well be in the same spot he's in now.

He had plenty of opportunities to prove himself while he was healthy.

Tannehill's trajectory has steadily pointed in one direction since he first set foot on a field.

You are correct to remind everyone just how good of an athlete Ryan Tannehill is.

It will be interesting to see what these injuries and the time off from football will do to his athleticism

Back
Top Bottom