Matt Moore and devante Parker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore and devante Parker

miamb113

Active Roster
Reaction score
does anyone know or remember hearing anything about their rapport?

fantasy season on the line I either start Brandon Marshall or devante Parker.

Well Matt was very good at throwing it up for Brandon Marshall, Parker is his ideal type of WR. I expect good things.

I'm betting on it working out in my playoff game. I'm thin at WR, but Parker has been helpful for me in a few games. Actually debating Hogan or Parker.....

Marshal hasnt been doing ****. I have him too. And parker also. I'm not playing either. But I would certainly play parker over marshal. Marshall is not even the #1 there anynore and their offense sucks terribly. Moore is gonna air it out this week.

I hope there is good rapport.

DeVante Parker or Tyler Boyd? I am playing the team that scored the most points in our league so I have little room for error.

I hope there is good rapport.

DeVante Parker or Tyler Boyd? I am playing the team that scored the most points in our league so I have little room for error.

Boyd only has 1 td this year and Pittsburgh has a good pass defense.

Since everyone is getting fantasy play off help:

Devante or Sammy Watkins in one league and Jarvis landry or Watkins or golden tate. Tough choices. I will definitely take your advice if you got it

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Landry over Watkins over Parker over Tate for me for this week.

Moore has a very good deep pass, and Parker with his size/speed combination is very capable of getting behind a defense at any time. I believe at least 1 TD can be gotten with that combination this week.

Marshall vs Parker is a no brainer for Marshall.

Hogan is a coin flip. Parker has a higher ceiling but hogan has a higher basement. Parker has games were he doesn't even get a target until a weak screen pass in the second half since he can't get open. Hogans downside is that the Pats notoriously spread the ball and don't force feed anyone, even rbs.

Marshall vs Parker is a no brainer for Marshall.

Hogan is a coin flip. Parker has a higher ceiling but hogan has a higher basement. Parker has games were he doesn't even get a target until a weak screen pass in the second half since he can't get open. Hogans downside is that the Pats notoriously spread the ball and don't force feed anyone, even rbs.

Is it? Since Bryce Petty has become a starter Brandon Marshall has 11 receptions for 91 yards and 0 TDs. That's 3 full games worth. In the last 3 games Parker has 8 receptions for 112 yards and 1 TD.

That being said not sure either one is a good start. You would have to think Miami will be conservative with Moore in the game and try to hammer Ajayi at the Jets more than throw with Moore. I still think Parker would be the better play but I don't see either one of them getting a lot of points in this game.

I'm betting on it working out in my playoff game. I'm thin at WR, but Parker has been helpful for me in a few games. Actually debating Hogan or Parker.....

I'd go with Hogan over risking the playoff game on unknown chemistry levels

I'm debating Marshall or Jeffrey. Jeffrey has been out 4 weeks buy Barkley has been decent. Marshall hasn't done squat lately, Maxwell shut him down in the first meeting and we're hearing bad weather. I hate this decision because I fear it's the Miami fan in me but I'm going with Jeffrey.

I also have gotten to the #1 seed by playing 2 Raiders (Murray/Crabtree) and 2 Cards (Fitz/ D. Johnson) I'm thinking of sitting Murray for Farrow on SD but think that's too risky. Maybe Marshall for Crabtree, I'm not sure yet.

Guys, don't be surprised to see Moore connect with Carroo this week if Carroo gets on the field. See, MM has been doing the scout team reps and I'm sure Carroo has too for the most part so they're used to working together. Just a hunch that Carroo "could" be the guy he's most comfortable with at this time.

Ozzy rules!!

Its all going to come down to coaching.

If Philbin were still coach but everything else were the same, I'd give us no shot to make the playoffs with Moore as starter.

Now that we have Gase, I'm confident he'll make all the necessary adjustments to get, not only Parker, but all the players on offense on the same page as Moore.

Back
Top Bottom