Matt Moore IS our QB! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore IS our QB!

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/HrmZH3hnbrQ

After watching this video I really dont see why people doubt Matt Moore as much as they do. He's got good vision, good ball placement and good insticts. I know there are areas to improve on but last year no camps, no time to work with first team and he was thrown in the mix without warning. I think he more than earned the starting spot. This year is totally different. He will gel with our receivers this offseason who I also think are not as bad as much on this site point out. Even Reggie said he loves the way the team is working and coming together. I just dont feel all the doom and gloom when it comes to the players. I do however, more that feel the doom and gloom with the obvious FO (ireland, scouts, and whoever else makes the dumb a$$ decisions not to go after impact players.) Gawd they totally dissed
Matt going after all those QB's just to land Gerrard.

IMO I think the smartest move in the draft at this point is to trade back in the first... maybe pick up another first either this year or next depending on how bad other teams want it, definately pick up another second. As someone else pointed out, we are way under for the cap next year. Another first next year would be ideal. Granted I would have gone after some free agents to help replace who we lost... Manningham, Garcon, that RT from New Orleans (I cant remember his name)... just to name a few. I dont know if I would have even wasted my time with Manning like we did. As you can see how that worked out. We could of picked up other positions while everyone else was waiting for Mannings decision and then swooped Flynn after all the Manning hype. Who the F wants Gerrard. He's garbage and I cant do anything but laugh at this joke of a FO. So watch this video again... and get pumped for More of Moore because he will be named the starter next year and I think he will do just fine. If not, I will glady admit I was wrong... Peace!

He is the perfect definition of a solid QB. I want a franchise QB.

http://youtu.be/HrmZH3hnbrQ

After watching this video I really dont see why people doubt Matt Moore as much as they do.

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the two touchdown passes and less that 70 quarterback rating in the 4th quarter last season. Moore was good at time for us but all but disappeared when the team needed him most.

His ball placement is not good at all. I don't understand why people keep saying that. At least half of the balls that were highlighted in that clip that were from Moore were behind the receiver, or were high, so they couldn't properly run after the catch. The other thing you aren't remembering are the amazingly high amount of fumbles he had.

His ball placement is not good at all. I don't understand why people keep saying that. At least half of the balls that were highlighted in that clip that were from Moore were behind the receiver, or were high, so they couldn't properly run after the catch. The other thing you aren't remembering are the amazingly high amount of fumbles he had.

I did point out there where things to work on... but, in that clip some of those balls were dropped perfectly in there where only the receiver can catch them. Alot of his passes that werent thrown perfectly, but good enough to get the receiver the ball, was due to alot of pressure given up by the line... just sayin

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the two touchdown passes and less that 70 quarterback rating in the 4th quarter last season. Moore was good at time for us but all but disappeared when the team needed him most.

or maye it had something to do with the defense who let teams stay in the game that we should have been dominating... like the denver game for example. Im not saying he's perfect, but he's more than capable of carrying this team until we can find a replacement. Even then i say we dont get rid of him and keep him as the backup

I've always liked him. I was happy when we signed him. I think he's solid and get the job done. I don't think he disappeared, I think the team disappeared when he needed them most.

I did point out there where things to work on... but, in that clip some of those balls were dropped perfectly in there where only the receiver can catch them. Alot of his passes that werent thrown perfectly, but good enough to get the receiver the ball, was due to alot of pressure given up by the line... just sayin

That's not something to work on at this point. It lost us more than one game last year. It's a huge issue. And he had the same problem with the Panthers.

or maye it had something to do with the defense who let teams stay in the game that we should have been dominating... like the denver game for example. Im not saying he's perfect, but he's more than capable of carrying this team until we can find a replacement. Even then i say we dont get rid of him and keep him as the backup

Moore's two (correction, three) 4th quarter touchdown passes in the 12 games he started has nothing to do with the defense. It's about Moore not able to sustain drives by converting 3rd down when it is need most.

Back
Top Bottom