Matt Moore-led Dolphins avg 34 pts/game. #1 in the NFL. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore-led Dolphins avg 34 pts/game. #1 in the NFL.

this thread is a fail as all the other ones when it comes to "QB1 vs QB 2".
On the other hand you have plenty of fruitcakes doing threads and posts on behalf of Tannehill and you can easily substitute "Tannehill" with "Moore" in your little meme.

It is mind boggling that in times like this people are doing the "my QB is better than yours".

The fanbase is clinically insane.

Im just another idiot watching football. I like to think you all are idiots watching football. Makes me believe im a part of something. If u honestly believe Moore gives us a better chance... i dont know what to think.

Im the first guy to come down hard on Tanne. U cant convince me Moore is better. Theres just no way. Ur talking about a guy who has been in the league how long? How long?

There is a reason he is not a starting QB and its not bcuz of a lack of chances.

You cant tell me you feel the same way of Tanne dropping back as u do Moore. You can tell me all u want about Tanne and i may agree with u but are you honestly telling me u hope Moore is the future?

Im too drunk to make this argument. Its crazy, gents, if u r on board on Moore over Tanne, u gotta rethink it.

And, again, i am some1 quick to disect Tanne.

Moore is done. And, i dont want to put him down cuz he has GOTTEN THE JOB DONE. But hes reached his ceiling. And u can c it as clear as day.

Very cool, I hope this trend continues! We have a pretty solid Qb situation with Tannehill and Moore. Now I would like Gase to pick his young qb to develop over the years.

Matt struggled last night, wasnt pretty but we got through it. all you can ask.

Yeah....and when Tannehill's knee heals, moore will be right back to the clipboard. Why do you think that is?

If you believe we finally have a real coach, then you ought to stop trying to think you know more than he does. They let moore go test the market if you remember. Theres a reason he can't get a starting job.

You know its funny when tanne hits landry for a 5 yd slant for a 30-40 yd td everybody dismisses it but if moore does it then he is awesome? I am sonhappy we have a good capable backup, but he is a backup for a reason. Moore is good for a couple of games. But he does not pass the eye test. He has no zip on the ball, his deep ball isnt on par to tannehill's and that is his strenghth supposedly. Look i am just happy we have such a great coaching staff we can win with anyone at the helm. Good thing we hace the best BACKUP in the league, but thats what he is.

Matt Moore is who he is, a capable backup who takes too many dumb risks and is far too inaccurate at times.

We're 10-5. I think what we need to be celebrating is that we have found a ****ing coach.

As an aside . . . did anyone else notice that three playoff-ish teams all have lost their QBs in the last two weeks, and their replacement all have the first name of Matt?

Matt Moore is who he is, a capable backup who takes too many dumb risks and is far too inaccurate at times.

We're 10-5. I think what we need to be celebrating is that we have found a ****ing coach.

As an aside . . . did anyone else notice that three playoff-ish teams all have lost their QBs in the last two weeks, and their replacement all have the first name of Matt?
everyone has a Matty-Ice now.

Very cool, I hope this trend continues! We have a pretty solid Qb situation with Tannehill and Moore. Now I would like Gase to pick his young qb to develop over the years.

You do realize doncha, that Gase has confirmed twice that a major reason he picked this option was Tannehill? So his coming of age, playing like a top 10 QB over 8 or so weeks notwithstanding, considering that Ryan is 28 yo, the QB of the future to develop over the years better have something like an 7-10 yr contract or else we'll be developing him for someone else!

Are all you tannelovers going to still be here when he is the backup for the jaguars in two years? This dog hasn't bit in 5 years, why would he change now? If gase wants to last longer than Philbin he better not anchor himself to Tannehill.

Are all you tannelovers going to still be here when he is the backup for the jaguars in two years? This dog hasn't bit in 5 years, why would he change now? If gase wants to last longer than Philbin he better not anchor himself to Tannehill.

5 posts.

I'm betting that none of them were made when Tannehill was quarterbacking the team as it won 7 of 8 games. Back to the orange grove with you, you hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom