Matt Moore-led Dolphins avg 34 pts/game. #1 in the NFL. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore-led Dolphins avg 34 pts/game. #1 in the NFL.

5 posts.

I'm betting that none of them were made when Tannehill was quarterbacking the team as it won 7 of 8 games. Back to the orange grove with you, you hypocrite.

When he won 7 of 9 with a negative point differential?

-Was the day after a big win
and all through the house
-Not a poster was happy
cause the QB situation was crappy
-The playoffs were hung on the hopes of a loss
by the defending Champions who can play like a Boss

Last edited by a moderator:
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Are all you tannelovers going to still be here when he is the backup for the jaguars in two years? This dog hasn't bit in 5 years, why would he change now? If gase wants to last longer than Philbin he better not anchor himself to Tannehill.

Dec 2016, 7 posts = divisional troll + wishful thinking LOL

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Dec 2016, 7 posts = divisional troll + wishful thinking LOL

It is sad that any dolphin fan who doesn't like the below average qb they have is labeled as a troll. All the advanced statistics have him as below replacement value and traditional statistics he isn't lighting it up.

I hope he turns the corner and somehow realizes that he needs to be more aggressive and somehow realizes and incomplete is better than taking a sack but I'm not holding my breath.

I do think it is silly to think that he will somehow replace Moore this year after Moore won in ny and buf. It would be nice to have him healthy to back up Moore this year since if Moore gets injured they are f'ed.

It is sad that any dolphin fan who doesn't like the below average qb they have is labeled as a troll. All the advanced statistics have him as below replacement value and traditional statistics he isn't lighting it up.

I hope he turns the corner and somehow realizes that he needs to be more aggressive and somehow realizes and incomplete is better than taking a sack but I'm not holding my breath.

I do think it is silly to think that he will somehow replace Moore this year after Moore won in ny and buf. It would be nice to have him healthy to back up Moore this year since if Moore gets injured they are f'ed.

And exactly what are your credentials to label RT a below average QB compared to Adam Gase and several other NFL level people including Jimmy Johnson?

You mention point differential like it all on the QB and you do realize that the defense allowing points has something to do with that right?

Your argument using cherry picked statistics might work on someone who doesn't actually watch the games. Those of us who watch the games know. You are a troll.

Do you know what year this is?

If we play Buffalo only, for 16 games, Ajayi would shatter the rushing record and have about 3,000 yards.

Moore has held up his end of the bargain and produced solid efforts and big plays. Thill is still the man moving forward and should only continue to evolve as a NFL QB under Gase.

But we're also seeing that a team than has a good to very good running game can help a QB out tremendously. Add to that we have a number of serious play makers on O and you don't have to have Marino @QB to win. What's eally impressive about this team is the TEAM aspect.

We're fortunate to have someone like Matt who can step in and get the job done. But that does not lessen the importance of having Ryan on the field.

BNF.

It's an interesting stat, but since it's over two games, we could pull two games from a lot of QBs to make this point.

Glad we are scoring with Moore at the helm too, but still looking forward to seeing Tanny back there. He makes routine plays routine. Moore takes me back to the days where every pass was a crapshoot.

Hey amigo!!! I cant decide whether youre a sight for sore eyes or one to make them sore :idk:

You still in school? The Little Princess must have grown into a real heart breaker by this point eh?

Great to see you!!!!!

No more school for me (unless I give grad school a try down the road). I graduated in May 2015 with a BS in computer science and went to work right away for one of the big banks.

Yes she isn't so little anymore. She's about to turn 11

Back
Top Bottom