Matt Roth highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth highlights

chillwill3000

True Phinfan
Reaction score
anybody got some links to some Roth highlight footage, havn't seen much of him, and i'm very curious to see his style of play. and intensity.

After seeing that, i understand why we picked him!

Good gosh he's a beast.....May be getting his jersey, who knows

lol did you see him go after that huge OL in the clip?

You've got to love this madman! :D

chillwill3000 said:
anybody got some links to some Roth highlight footage, havn't seen much of him, and i'm very curious to see his style of play. and intensity.

dude is a straight oout nutt case...I like it...

Roth reminds me of Bill Romanowski,, i think roth should start as our linebacker instead of spraggan, roth played Lb in collage then switched to DE i think these last 2 years......................... Do u guys think saban will give him a chance to start at LB..........

DolphinsD1 said:
Roth reminds me of Bill Romanowski,, i think roth should start as our linebacker instead of spraggan, roth played Lb in collage then switched to DE i think these last 2 years......................... Do u guys think saban will give him a chance to start at LB..........

I think it'd be a bit of a waste of his talents. From what I've seen of him, he has great pass-rushing instincts. I think Roth and J.T are gonna make an amazing pair of bookends at DE next year, and I love the pick. I was certain they were gonna take Khalif Barnes at #46, but in the end I'm glad we ended up with Roth...we needed a crazy white guy somewhere on our D line.

Back
Top Bottom