Matt Roth on 790 w/ Joe Rose... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth on 790 w/ Joe Rose...

says he doesnt know much about the fins, but is excited.

hasnt talked with saban, except for a short convo after he was picked, so he doesnt know what type of defense we plan on running.

been down to miami for a few bowl games and loves the city.

explained the urban legend thing, which he says is true, had to fight his way out of a club because the bouncers were trying to kick him out... something about not being in the dress code.

overall, short interview but nice.

Amin said:
explained the urban legend thing, which he says is true, had to fight his way out of a club because the bouncers were trying to kick him out...

He and Crowder should get along great then. New terror Squad :cooldude:

I cant wait to see this guy on the field. The reports say he is an angry guy, and so is Crowder. Well, put that with Zach, who will be hungry for heads this year due to last year and we'll have a fired up defense.

SpeedRush99 said:
He and Crowder should get along great then. New terror Squad :cooldude:
oh yes... there were people talking about Moore and Pope being the terror squad.

Crowder and Roth are actually scary.

finsnchips said:
oh yes... there were people talking about Moore and Pope being the terror squad
I think they had spent to long in Ricky's tent :wink:

What.He didnt put on his scary face and make Joe Rose faint.?He must be slipping.

I'm so excited for the season to start. Both these guys look like psych ward escapees when their on the field. Our defense this year is gonna give new meaning to the word intensity. :fire:

Roth and Crowder= Taylor and Thomas:cooldude:

finsnchips said:
oh yes... there were people talking about Moore and Pope being the terror squad.

Crowder and Roth are actually scary.
If they were the terror squad, Crowder and Roth must be the death squad.

Crowder and Roth are going to make some serious noise in the NFL this year

Getumboys said:
man i wish the season started tomorrow

there is nothing more irritating than knowing the season wont start for another 4 months, i think i may go into a self induced coma until then

Back
Top Bottom