Matt Roth 'Update'

Dolphin_Daz

Dolfan in England
Reaction score
This Season In Limited Playing Time:

Tackles: 33
Sacks: 3.5
FF: 3

Ive been a huge Roth fan since the second we drafted him. Its nice to see these numbers in the little time he has had playing. I think if Carter leaves, Roth could have a breakout season next year. :-)

Just an update....

Ive been a huge Roth fan since the second we drafted him. Its nice to see these numbers in the little time he has had playing. I think if Carter leaves, Roth could have a breakout season next year. :-)

Just an update....

Carter has already stated that Roth will be the reason he retires, and this might be the year with the improvement Roth has shown.

Just an update....
He will have great numbers when he starts

I don't think Carter leaves ..... in fact, I see him restructuring to bring Holliday back

The ones I see leaving are Bowens, Zgonina, Wilkerson and 'maybe' Traylor ...

I don't think Carter leaves ..... in fact, I see him restructuring to bring Holliday back

I dont mind if they leave!! Id like Holliday back but Miami If we can land briggs or Thomas What an upgrade that D will be !! Even better than the real thing

I agree with the first part....but I do think Bowens stays, he's good for special teams, and maybe restructures a bit...I doubt he'd get more money elsewhere.

For some reason I'm still not sold on Roth as starting DE... I personally would like to see him bulk up more and maybe become a Def. Tackle. I don't think his reach is long enough....like Taylor, Carter, Bowens, etc.

Sometimes a player plays beyond his physical shortcomings (short arms, etc.), and seems Roth may be one of those. Has very nice stats for not starting!

the dolphins still should have kept adewale ogunleye, wale is a good player, and got good stats due to jason getting double-teamed, wale fits in better in miami than he does in chicago, plus we dont even need marty booker, we have vick, we have wes, chris, randy, plus you can use travis minor as a WR.

the dolphins still should have kept adewale ogunleye, wale is a good player, and got good stats due to jason getting double-teamed, wale fits in better in miami than he does in chicago, plus we dont even need marty booker, we have vick, we have wes, chris, randy, plus you can use travis minor as a WR.

:sidelol: :shakeno:

:sidelol:

You have to look at his join date. December 2006!

So I'm guessing you haven't been following the team for awhile. Just getting back into it? Good. :D

Back
Top Bottom