Matt Roth!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth!!!

DUB

Finheaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
sorry to make a new thread on this, but i want people to understand how big this pick could be. i live in iowa and have watched this guy for four years...he is an ANIMAL!! his intensity is absolutly unmatched, in senior bowl practices, NO lineman could handle him. he was projected to go at #31 to the colts, but apparently they couldn't pass up the corner they got. i realize DE is far from our biggest need, which may bring some critism to this pick. Also saban played iowa in this years capital one bowl, and just as he said about ronnie im sure much of LSU's film studies were on roth. i was holding my breath for him to drop our pick since the end of the first round and lost it when we landed him. just wanted to give you guys the scoop this kids best attributes are his quckness, and above all his absolute balls to the wall work ethic. one last thing, i know for a fact he wasn't ALLOWED to participate in hitting drills at iowa, because he only has one gear!

go phins!!

nice...i don't know much about chowder.someone throw his profile on here ayy....don't want to get off the subject here though..matt roth being a STEAL at #46

dolfan005 said:
nice...i don't know much about chowder.someone throw his profile on here ayy....don't want to get off the subject here though..matt roth being a STEAL at #46
Overall: Crowder was only a sophomore but he is eligible for the 2005 draft because he took a year off after graduating from high school to rehabilitate a knee injury. Crowder completed his career with 179 tackles, 13.5 of which were for a loss. He also had two sacks, recovered three fumbles, forced two fumbles and had one interception. In 2003, he led the nation in tackles by a freshman with 106. In 2004, Crowder played in nine games and finished third on the squad in tackles with 73. He has had trouble staying healthy -- knee injury in high school and arch injury that cost him playing time in 2004. He also has had problems staying out of trouble off of the field  served one-game suspensions in season openers of the 2003 and 2004 seasons due to separate altercations outside of a Gainesville night club. Overall, Crowder would ...
clear.gif
For complete overview, strengths and weaknesses, login above

I really like both picks. I couldnt be more pleased with our first day. Trading down and still getting Ronnie Brown would have been nice, but with the picks we had, great job Saban!

My friend said that at the combines or senior bowl (cant remember which one it was) that Roth came out with a "property of the Miami Dolphins" practice T shirt on and was flaunting around and sporting it. Saban caught it bigtime but they thaught that he would never make it to us even if we did have a second rounder.

And Now he is property of the Miami Dolphins! Gotta love it!

I'm getting the white ronnie brown
orange roth

Then im getting the pacman jones jersey for tennessee....What do you expect im from wv...lol

and then im getting the Matt Jones Jaguars jersey in black....either him or leftwich in black....I like there black jerseys!

finfan54 said:
My friend said that at the combines or senior bowl (cant remember which one it was) that Roth came out with a "property of the Miami Dolphins" practice T shirt on and was flaunting around and sporting it. Saban caught it bigtime but they thaught that he would never make it to us even if we did have a second rounder.

And Now he is property of the Miami Dolphins! Gotta love it!
well HELL yea!

i hope he makes brady his bit*h

I remember someone posting about the guy in the Property of the Miami Dolphins jersey but I didnt remember it was ROTH!!

That is actually AMAZING!

Cedric_Benson said:
I'm getting the white ronnie brown
orange roth

Then im getting the pacman jones jersey for tennessee....What do you expect im from wv...lol

and then im getting the Matt Jones Jaguars jersey in black....either him or leftwich in black....I like there black jerseys!

huh? are you a poser?

Back
Top Bottom