Matt Roth's a Basket Weaver? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth's a Basket Weaver?

poornate

We may die, but our actions are immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone know what he majored in at Iowa? Every guide and bio I see says that he has declined to release the information....... :confused:

According to Roth's profile he had an "open major".

Found this from another message board.

I bought the Street & Smiths draft guide and like evry year I read the thing like 20 times untill the draft.
The guide says.Under MAJOR:
"Roth would not legally release his major"

poornate said:
Does anyone know what he majored in at Iowa? Every guide and bio I see says that he has declined to release the information....... :confused:

Maybe he majors in pain for the QB! :wink:

poornate said:
Me or I wouldn't have asked ........

clear.gif

Same info I have. I have for years been training my wife to love the Dolphins. She was reading the draft guide when we took him and asked me. I feel obliged to find an answer since it means so very much to me that she cares.....

Yeah, I wouldn't mind knowing, but it won't kill me if I never find out.

Its a valid question. Saban likes big, SMART players, and how bright the kid is will determine how quickly he picks up the playbook. If he was majoring in something like "basket weaving" then we might have a problem.

Personal - - Born 10/14/82 . . . open major . . . parents are Kelley and Tom Roth . . . won Academic Merit Honors . . . high school coach was Chuck Tassio.

poornate said:
Same info I have. I have for years been training my wife to love the Dolphins. She was reading the draft guide when we took him and asked me. I feel obliged to find an answer since it means so very much to me that she cares.....
:lol: I undersrand. Well you've looked everywhere it seems like (I searched a bunch of sites too), I guess you can say the answer is "open major" and unless you know him personally he doesn't want people to know what he majored in. :confused2

Back
Top Bottom