matt schaub a possibility for 2007? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

matt schaub a possibility for 2007?

Well, right now we have five quarterbacks on the roster. Are all five of them bad? Or is the offensive line, coaching, and receiving corp to blame also?

Both. The QBs are all bad, as well as coaching and recieving and to a lesser extent the line.

Offense needs some work. We will get a new HC obviously, after that we need a new QB for our future (first rounder please, to many franchise QBs to pass up and not be fools) and the look at adding some solid OL guys and speedy playmakers.

Both. The QBs are all bad, as well as coaching and recieving and to a lesser extent the line.

Offense needs some work. We will get a new HC obviously, after that we need a new QB for our future (first rounder please, to many franchise QBs to pass up and not be fools) and the look at adding some solid OL guys and speedy playmakers.

Ha ha, I definitely agree with that, although I think Lemon might have potential.

How about we give Daunte another chance for next year. I mean, during the 4 game stretch he did decent.

How about we give Daunte another chance for next year. I mean, during the 4 game stretch he did decent.

Did you watch those games? Or even read about them? Or catch rumors about them? He was abysmally bad. Granted the team in general was, but Daunte was definately part of the problem rather than part of a solution. And a big part at that.

His knee may heel, but im not sure his mental game will heal enough for him to be a starting QB again. Lemon is a good backup but thats about it. Joey is junk, and Vick is, well, not a QB really. Who is the fifth?

Matt Schaub is the next AJ Feeley. Stay away from this guy, he's a project of the West Coast offense. Trust me, the West Coast offense makes ANY quarterback look better than they really are.

Draft a QB, stop wasting picks at other team's garbage.

Want to know why? Because when EVEN the assistant coaches and former head coach are un-certain about Daunte's status, you have to question whether this was ever a good pick.

Nick Saban's PC just a few days ago:
(On how he weighs decisions about the quarterback position without being certain about Daunte Culpepper’s status) – “We can’t be certain about Daunte because you have a physical issue there that he is going to be rehabbing for a significant amount of time, but we’re hopeful by some point in March, when we start physically doing things, that he’ll be able to physically do things and we’ll be able to make an evaluation of him and how he is able to come back. I just think we have to do it day-to-day and week-to-week. I don’t think we can make predictions about what is going to happen for Daunte in the future.â€Â

I am NOT going to depend on a guy where you can't even make a prediction nor be certain about his physical and mental issues, along with his future status on this team and on the field, period.

I'm tired of seeing this team go for guys with Potential.
Besides since Vick is a lump of **** you'd figure the Falcons would want to see what they have.

Did you watch those games? Or even read about them? Or catch rumors about them? He was abysmally bad. Granted the team in general was, but Daunte was definately part of the problem rather than part of a solution. And a big part at that.

His knee may heel, but im not sure his mental game will heal enough for him to be a starting QB again. Lemon is a good backup but thats about it. Joey is junk, and Vick is, well, not a QB really. Who is the fifth?

Um, yes, I did watch the game. And like I said, he was decent. I think the only reason why people say he was bad because they compared the four stretch to seasons he had in the past.

Besides, lots of factors contributed to him being "abysmally bad". Such as the O-line for one.

I agree with you. I don't think that Atlanta wants to let Schaub go any where.
It will be up to our new head coach which should be announced Ken whisenhunt(sp) on monday according to Mort from espn.

Back
Top Bottom