matt schaub a possibility for 2007? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

matt schaub a possibility for 2007?

He has a first round price tag over his head.... no thanks.

Schaub is a restricted free agent. Atlanta will probably put a tender on him that would cost a team a 1st and 3rd round pick to sign him. Schaub seems to have a lot of potential, but he has never won a game in the NFL. In addition to the 1st and 3rd round picks, you'd have to give him a monster contract.

Based on that price, I would say no.

Dolphins should draft their own QB - preferably one in the 1st round if the right one is available (maybe Brohm).

are you sure? no 3rd rounder or something else? that's too much if it's true!:tantrum:

dead serious, people have tried to trade for him in the past but the Falcons refuse to trade him for anything less than a first rounder. We would have to be insane to trade ANOTHER pick on a Q.B., He may not even play if Daunte is healthy, which i think he will be.

dead serious, people have tried to trade for him in the past but the Falcons refuse to trade him for anything less than a first rounder. We would have to be insane to trade ANOTHER pick on a Q.B., He may not even play if Daunte is healthy, which i think he will be.

thanks man, i hope that daunte will be ready for 2007 season and bring us to the playoffs without nick saban! :D

Why no Schaub? Because hes a backup in the NFL. Im tired of trading for backups. Feeley looked pretty damn good for the Iggles before we got him, where did that take us?

And Atlanta wont let him go without someone paying a steep price, a price I think the Phins would be stupid to pay. Just keep ALL our picks and draft a QB. have you seen the first round QBs this year?? 5 guys who could be all-pros. We would be fools to pass on them all.

Well, right now we have five quarterbacks on the roster. Are all five of them bad? Or is the offensive line, coaching, and receiving corp to blame also?

no and heres why... shaub is a starter hes gonna want to go somewhere where he can start long term and atlanta will most def want a 1st rd pick

sign cowher switch with the steelers, sign schaub switch with the falcons, give up nothing get both

Schaub is a restricted free agent. Atlanta will probably put a tender on him that would cost a team a 1st and 3rd round pick to sign him. Schaub seems to have a lot of potential, but he has never won a game in the NFL. In addition to the 1st and 3rd round picks, you'd have to give him a monster contract.

Based on that price, I would say no.

Dolphins should draft their own QB - preferably one in the 1st round if the right one is available (maybe Brohm).

I agree with you. I don't think that Atlanta wants to let Schaub go any where.

Back
Top Bottom