Matt Schaub | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Schaub

It'd be nice but Falcons will want too much for him. Plus, we're stuck with gimpy, slow-minded, turnover machine here.

Plus, we're stuck with gimpy, slow-minded, turnover machine here.

You really need to read some of the recent news articles about Culpepper. Your assessment of the man is about three months out of date.

Hint: he's not gimpy anymore.

You really need to read some of the recent news articles about Culpepper. Your assessment of the man is about three months out of date.

Those news articles said Culpepper was ready and not gimpy before the start of the season. Until I see results, he's still gimpy. Considering he's been so since 05, it's not a stretch to say he hasn't fully recovered.

Those news articles said Culpepper was ready and not gimpy before the start of the season. Until I see results, he's still gimpy. Considering he's been so since 05, it's not a stretch to say he hasn't fully recovered.
nah i never heard he was 100%

Watch the footage of Culpepper getting off the plane in Birmingham and being told Saban left the team. You tell me if he looks gimpy.

love Matt Schaub, but with Jim Mora Jr gone (Michael Vick's biggest supporter), Schaub's value probably just got much higher in Atlanta, no matter who the incoming coach is.

of course, with that butterfingered receiving corps, Schaub wont fare much better than Vick.

Just a slow-minded turn-over machine now? Is that what you are saying?

nah i never heard he was 100%
Well, if you've never heard it, it must not be true...
I said this on another thread and will reiterate. Willis McGahee and Frank Gore looked average their first year back from ACL recovery. Year 2 they took over as starters, and the guys they split carries with were TRADED. Year 2 is the key in these injuries. Name 1 NFL player in the last 10 years who has NOT come back from ACL injury. Cpep will be 100% in 2007 season, and the 2nd rounder we gave up for him will look like a steal.

My only concern is that he didnt play great the season before we drafted him either.

We should still look to draft a QB and then he has some time to learn the ropes. As I recall the Pats have a QB they took in the 6th (or may be 5th) that now has three super bowl rings.

schaub is a RFA, so they have to tender him, you then give him a contract and they have to match it, with vick having a big contract that is not happening, so they wont get alot for him draft pick wise, maybe a third, but how about if they want to drop down on spot in the draft and we flip flop, also if we hire mora does schaub come with him

schaub is a RFA, so they have to tender him, you then give him a contract and they have to match it, with vick having a big contract that is not happening, so they wont get alot for him draft pick wise, maybe a third, but how about if they want to drop down on spot in the draft and we flip flop, also if we hire mora does schaub come with him

anybody who wants schaub better be prepared to give up their 1st & 3rd round picks, b/c the falcons are going to give schaub the highest tender, and go fishing for some desperate franchise to sign him. i want no parts, i'm tired of giving up our picks.

Back
Top Bottom