Maurice Drew | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maurice Drew

jonanthans

LES f**g MILES
Reaction score
4.39  The 40-yard dash time of UCLA running back Maurice Drew, the best official time posted on Saturday

I watched him play a few times, He would be great if we could get him later in the draft to back up Ronnie, but we have alot of other needs, mainly on D that we need to look for

playmaker1 said:
I watched him play a few times, He would be great if we could get him later in the draft to back up Ronnie, but we have alot of other needs, mainly on D that we need to look for

I dont even want to draft him, I'm just glad he posted a sub 4.4 40, if he starts rising up the draft boards, that pushes another player down to us. Its doubtful he can rise up to top 15, but that time he turned in sure didnt hurt him either..and it may help us land a better prospect with our 2nd round pick.

jonanthans said:
I dont even want to draft him, I'm just glad he posted a sub 4.4 40, if he starts rising up the draft boards, that pushes another player down to us. Its doubtful he can rise up to top 15, but that time he turned in sure didnt hurt him either..and it may help us land a better prospect with our 2nd round pick.
top 15? he won't be a first rounder.

Juan Cribbs said:
top 15? he won't be a first rounder.

Read my post again, I said its doubtful, I didnt say he was going to go in the first round, but his 4.39 time really helped him out a lot. and if any player that we would not take starts moving up draft boards, it helps us with the rest of our picks. thats 1 more player that falls one more spot towards us.

jonanthans said:
Read my post again, I said its doubtful, I didnt say he was going to go in the first round, but his 4.39 time really helped him out a lot. and if any player that we would not take starts moving up draft boards, it helps us with the rest of our picks. thats 1 more player that falls one more spot towards us.
yes i know what you said, but it's not even a matter of doubt....he was a second day pick going into the combine. add that with his short stature and i'm sure miami will have had already picked 2 players by the time drew comes off the board.

Juan Cribbs said:
yes i know what you said, but it's not even a matter of doubt....he was a second day pick going into the combine. add that with his short stature and i'm sure miami will have had already picked 2 players by the time drew comes off the board.
I agree, if not more

Back
Top Bottom