Maybe I missed it....feel free to merge if another thread talks about....Aaron Rodgers lied about vaccination status | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maybe I missed it....feel free to merge if another thread talks about....Aaron Rodgers lied about vaccination status

Status
Not open for further replies.
....or at the minimum, was incredibly dishonest and evasive about his status. At least Cole Beasley was up front.

It is none of anyone's business how Rodgers chooses to deal with his own health. Shame on reporters for asking him. I don't think he ever claimed to be vaccinated anyway.

It is none of anyone's business how Rodgers chooses to deal with his own health. Shame on reporters for asking him. I don't think he ever claimed to be vaccinated anyway.
Yeah, shame on a reporter for asking something that people would be interested in.

If you don't think he claimed he was vaccinated, then you didn't bother reading what he said. He can play word games, but he was certainly trying to give the impression he was.

Given how the league has a safety policy in place and he's not just the face of GB, but in some ways, a face of the NFL, why oh why would a reporter ask a question like that?

Aaron Rodgers is a big ole B.

This dude is a premadonna and now he is a bold faced liar? And now he is upset that it got out?!

I think his lady is getting in his head and that man-bun is too tight. LOL

Thanks for the update OP but we are not discussing vax don't vax here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom