maybe jr. seau was... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

maybe jr. seau was...

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
talking about ricky when he said the "f#ggot" word...remember? maybe that was an underlying shot at ricky.

HAHA, if he didn't then I'm sure he means it now. Personally I'd love for Ricky to come back and play for another team then have to face us in Miami. You talk about a defense head hunting. Zach, Jason and Junior would be lighting him up all day.

AggieFin21 said:
HAHA, if he didn't then I'm sure he means it now. Personally I'd love for Ricky to come back and play for another team then have to face us in Miami. You talk about a defense head hunting. Zach, Jason and Junior would be lighting him up all day.
If he does...I want the dolphins to hurt him!! I mean REALLY crush him every time he gets the ball...And when he doesn't tooo.:fire:

They'd probably beat us in the air, because we'd be hunting Ricky all game.

Scrap said:
They'd probably beat us in the air, because we'd be hunting Ricky all game.

I'd be happy giving up 600 yards in the air, losing the game if that meant Ricky left on a stretcher.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously, I have lost so much respect for that man that I really do not care if he gets injured.. its a f***ed up thing to say.. but sadly, I do mean it

Back
Top Bottom