Maybe... just Maybe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maybe... just Maybe

i have a hard time believing that. he will re-sign and it will all be in the past.

Everything works out for the Paties.

Ark139954 said:
I just read that the Pats and Brady are still having contact issues. Maybe Billichek will do what he did to Brown. Hopefully his ego gets in the way of his coaching. Even if he does sign maybe he will be angry and not play like he has.
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=76338

THe Pats aren't dumb enough to let this become drawn out to the point where it could affect his play. It will get worked out and all will be well in Patsie-land, as usual.

Here is an interesting Tid Bit

"As a head coach without Brady at quarterback, Belichick's record is 42-58. With Brady running the offense, Belichick's Patriots are 57-14."

That is an insane difference. I never realized Brady was that good. I always thought he was just another hobo doing his part of "The Great Belichick" scheme.

There's no way you let a guy go who regularly draws comparisons to Montana. Plus, I'm happy to see Brady stay in the AFC East, the Fins own him.

Sulamar said:
Here is an interesting Tid Bit

"As a head coach without Brady at quarterback, Belichick's record is 42-58. With Brady running the offense, Belichick's Patriots are 57-14."

That is an insane difference. I never realized Brady was that good. I always thought he was just another hobo doing his part of "The Great Belichick" scheme.

That is a telling stat if I have ever seen one. Perhaps the Great Belichick debate is now settled. The WB makes this team go. Brady will never leave though, he is the closest thing to a god ad you can get up there.

Plus, I'm happy to see Brady stay in the AFC East, the Fins own him.

i see we are smoking crack today? :)

Stats are misleading... Do you think saban and the dolphins will have a better record this coming year or the years after that regardless of the QB? Bill was building a team when Brady wasn't the QB, just some common sense..

Saban2005 said:
Stats are misleading... Do you think saban and the dolphins will have a better record this coming year or the years after that regardless of the QB? Bill was building a team when Brady wasn't the QB, just some common sense..

So you are saying if Akili Smith was his Quarterback he would still be 57-14 after he was done rebuilding? :rolleyes:

~Sulamar

Back
Top Bottom