maybe ricky is serious????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

maybe ricky is serious?????

said Kim Wood
He wasn't away from football that long," said Kim Wood, who spent 28 seasons as the Cincinnati Bengals' strength coach. "If he can get his body chemistry right, it shouldn't be hard

said Steinberg

"He has a copy of the Dolphins' workout program with him, which he's been working on," said Steinberg, who estimated Williams has gained about 10 pounds since his return from India. "He's been lifting [weights]. He's very confident the key to his gaining weight and strength lies in a concerted lifting program.

"His weight has fluctuated throughout his pro career. He's been as low as 215 pounds and as high as 250. At 205 pounds, he's not a small person. He's just not as bulked up as you recall him."

hummmmmmm?//

:clap: The first step for Ricky was to get off the ganja. Check. He's enter the NFL League Substance Abuse Program. The next step is to be :lifter: .

Good news, thanks for the article jason taylor... oh quick question, do you think you will be having over 13.5 sacks this season? :tongue:

painnotpleasure said:
:clap: The first step for Ricky was to get off the ganja. Check. He's enter the NFL League Substance Abuse Program. The next step is to be :lifter: .

Good news, thanks for the article jason taylor... oh quick question, do you think you will be having over 13.5 sacks this season? :tongue:

now that im frreeee to move all over the field id say 15 or more isnt out of the ?:evil:

Wood said he expects Williams to begin gaining weight rapidly once he settles into regular eating and training routines. Williams also will have the chance to recover physically once the regular season begins, as he will be unable to practice with the Dolphins while serving a four-game suspension for a third failed drug test for marijuana.

WTF? What does that mean...Ricky will be unable to practice with dolphins while serving the four game suspension??? He cant practice during that time?

KPDolfan424 said:
Wood said he expects Williams to begin gaining weight rapidly once he settles into regular eating and training routines. Williams also will have the chance to recover physically once the regular season begins, as he will be unable to practice with the Dolphins while serving a four-game suspension for a third failed drug test for marijuana.

WTF? What does that mean...Ricky will be unable to practice with dolphins while serving the four game suspension??? He cant practice during that time?

u have me there but i think he can they got that part wrong imo:confused:

jason_taylor said:
u have me there but i think he can they got that part wrong imo:confused:

As far as I know, that is true. During his 4 game suspension he can't participate with the team in any capacity. He will have to work out on his own.

You are right ! No association with the Dolphins whats so ever during the suspension.

jason_taylor said:
said Kim Wood
He wasn't away from football that long," said Kim Wood, who spent 28 seasons as the Cincinnati Bengals' strength coach. "If he can get his body chemistry right, it shouldn't be hard

said Steinberg

"He has a copy of the Dolphins' workout program with him, which he's been working on," said Steinberg, who estimated Williams has gained about 10 pounds since his return from India. "He's been lifting [weights]. He's very confident the key to his gaining weight and strength lies in a concerted lifting program.

"His weight has fluctuated throughout his pro career. He's been as low as 215 pounds and as high as 250. At 205 pounds, he's not a small person. He's just not as bulked up as you recall him."

hummmmmmm?//

I don't think he'll have any problem putting the weight on. The guy has a big frame and like the article said has been up around 250. For him to get to the 225-230 range for camp shouldn't be that difficult.

Man I have been saying this all along. Rifky doesn't have to play for another four months. That is more than enough time for him to get back into shape. And when he is back in shape, what's to keep him from being a 1500 yrd back again?
I think we are lucky to have both backs. I am looking forward to it.

quote from the front page of finheaven.....

"I am where I am, and that puts me away from the media, away from football, away from Florida, at least until July 27."

i dont know about u guys but that dosent sound like someone whos missing the game, and has that passion for the game.

but all in all if he can come in and contribute to us winning than welcome back.

fin-atic said:
Man I have been saying this all along. Rifky doesn't have to play for another four months. That is more than enough time for him to get back into shape. And when he is back in shape, what's to keep him from being a 1500 yrd back again?
I think we are lucky to have both backs. I am looking forward to it.
Absolutely! He has from now (mid June) until early October (Week 5) to put the weight back on.

"Eat, Ricky, eat.

Lift, Ricky, lift."

it sounds like a 3 year olds pre-school book

albyfinfan said:
quote from the front page of finheaven.....

"I am where I am, and that puts me away from the media, away from football, away from Florida, at least until July 27."

i dont know about u guys but that dosent sound like someone whos missing the game, and has that passion for the game.

It certainly doesn't. Compare that to comments by folks like Zach, JT, Seau to the equivalent of "just happy to get back on the field and get at it"; guys who work out all offseason to improve their conditioning.
:shakeno:

Yeah, you guys keep believing whatever delusion you have as to RopeWeed's dedication. We'll see shortly, won't we?

Back
Top Bottom