Maybe we'll see Laird and Gaskins this week! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maybe we'll see Laird and Gaskins this week!

ill be honest bros i havent given up on ballage just yet but the clock is ticking for sure

If Laird and Gaskin both get carries in the game, who do you think emerges as the better running back at this stage in their careers?

I've liked what I've seen from both players in pre-season, but my spider-sense is telling me Gaskin is the better RB.

If Laird and Gaskin both get carries in the game, who do you think emerges as the better running back at this stage in their careers?

I've liked what I've seen from both players in pre-season, but my spider-sense is telling me Gaskin is the better RB.
Gaskins is one of only 8 or 9 college players ever to have 4 seasons of 1000 yards or more. He deserve a chance.
Laird tho might be able to do more things out there and he looked great in preseason. Maybe neither will be good in the NFL but why not at least give them a chance?

I do feel like he’s the better all around back as well. But Laird seem to find the holes really well, and he can cut very well making people miss.

Hopefully, Gaskins can be the breakaway back, while Laird becomes more of an all-purpose back,

Gaskins is one of only 8 or 9 college players ever to have 4 seasons of 1000 yards or more. He deserve a chance.
Laird tho might be able to do more things out there and he looked great in preseason. Maybe neither will be good in the NFL but why not at least give them a chance?
I actually think both guys can play, but my hunch is Gaskin can really play.

Not Orleans Darkwa, Mike Gillislie, Jonas Gray, look-good-for-five-minutes-after-leaving-the-Dolphins-so-finheaven-posters-heads-explode-like-we-let-Dan-Marino-in-his-prime-go-start-for-another-team.

Actually good.

Laird perplexes me. He really showed in preseason. I just don't get with all the moving and shaking so far this season why we havent seen him yet.

Laird perplexes me. He really showed in preseason. I just don't get with all the moving and shaking so far this season why we havent seen him yet.

My question is what does his pass pro look like? I can't remember in the pre season how well he did there. It's my understanding 9/10 times of a rb never sees the field it's usually because his pass pro is going to get a qb killed. Not many ppl realize how much blocking rbs are asked to do.

Generally, PS guys have to show good value on ST. Can Laird do it? Dunno . That said, Miami needs a RB bad

My question is what does his pass pro look like? I can't remember in the pre season how well he did there. It's my understanding 9/10 times of a rb never sees the field it's usually because his pass pro is going to get a qb killed. Not many ppl realize how much blocking rbs are asked to do.
In preseason my opinion is he was very good at pass pro. Better than ballage and drake. My opin.

In preseason my opinion is he was very good at pass pro. Better than ballage and drake. My opin.

interesting, i will have to go back and take a look.

i still cant get over ballage ducking under that pass like he was afraid of the ball or something

Me too but apparently the coaches feel he is not ready to be on the 53, reports from practice say he continued his normal assignments on scout team.

I wouldn’t expect to see him anytime soon.
Curious do you know who is ranked higher gaskin or laird on ps. I wanna see laird more...just me

Back
Top Bottom