Maybe we'll see Laird and Gaskins this week! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maybe we'll see Laird and Gaskins this week!

Me too but apparently the coaches feel he is not ready to be on the 53, reports from practice say he continued his normal assignments on scout team.

I wouldn’t expect to see him anytime soon.
Don't know if it's up to date, but the roster on the official website has them both on the active roster.

Sometimes I wonder why people really care about seeing a player like Laird who did look OK against guys who are now coaching high school football and "getting a shot" as if the player is not seen every day in practice.

Why Laird...wwwhhhyyy lai....ah I think I get it.

Never mind.

Sometimes I wonder why people really care about seeing a player like Laird who did look OK against guys who are now coaching high school football and "getting a shot" as if the player is not seen every day in practice.

Never mind.
FSU I read all your post. I did say that. And I'll give an honest answer. It's simply intreg. We are in a unique position this year where we can throw a wild card in to see if we hit. Pretty much that's it. For some reason I'd like to see him in real scenerio.

Never mind.
We don't get to watch practice.

Even if a young guy is tearing it up in practice, we may not know about it if there are three halfbacks and a fullback on the active roster (Walton, Drake, Ballage and Cox, for example).

If one of those guys get traded, and one gets suspended, fans may enjoy the opportunity to see the young guys that only the coaches have seen in practice, in actual games.

Ballage reminds me so much of Brandon Jacobs. They both have bodies like an Adonis and both always get tackled by a blade of grass.
I know it was preseason but man it was fun to watch that Laird guy eat up some yards. He’s just like Walton, never stops moving his legs. I’m curious to see now that he’ll get some regular season action if he has vision and can find the hole like Walton does

Ballage reminds me so much of Brandon Jacobs. They both have bodies like an Adonis and both always get tackled by a blade of grass.
I know it was preseason but man it was fun to watch that Laird guy eat up some yards. He’s just like Walton, never stops moving his legs. I’m curious to see now that he’ll get some regular season action if he has vision and can find the hole like Walton does
It’s disappointing, he will have a decent lane, and all it takes is one hand to stop him. Does not play to his size, plays much smaller.

Laird cuts really well to make tacklers miss, from the little I saw in preseason. I also noticed on a few tackles, he almost always kept his forward momentum even when going down. Moved the pile with him.

We need find us a good back and stop bs around. This N.e way of football is getting boring. It only work for one team. Probably is luck.

I believe that is correct, that he actually is on the 53 just hasn’t been activated.

Sounds right. I knew Laird was on the active roster and active on game days because of special teams, but wasn't sure where Gaskin had been week to week.

They are..they get all break and call. Video taping team. Cheating. Dont get me wrong they good.
They do get breaks and calls. That happens when you are dominant. It happens in most sports.

MJ got away with more fouls, and travels than I can count, while if opponents stood too close it was automatic free throws.

He is still the GOAT......

FSU I read all your post. I did say that. And I'll give an honest answer. It's simply intreg. We are in a unique position this year where we can throw a wild card in to see if we hit. Pretty much that's it. For some reason I'd like to see him in real scenerio.
He's insinuating that people want to see Laird because he's white.

Back
Top Bottom