Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Okay, this is how it goes:

RUSHING CAR YDS AVG TD
Williams 352 1668 4.7 14
McAllister 297 1271 4.3 13

Deuce not injury prone? I think not!

Saints | McAllister Injury Update - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:03 PT: Darrell Williams, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints RB Deuce McAllister (ankle) will be listed as probable for week seventeen.

He's even already missed a couple of games because of injuries this season too. People say he has less yards than Ricky because he missed games this season! Ricky still averages more yards per carry. According to my head, If Deuce had the same amount of carries (That he's been whinning about) he would have 1,513 yards which is alot but, his average would probly go down because of wearing down unlike Ricky.

:monkey: One peolpe who think Deuce is better than Ricky!

Who really cares about the Williams vs McAllister thing?? The fact is we have Ricky and the Saints don't anymore. We got the better back EOS!!!

Like i said before Duece never complete a WHOLE season not even in college. But he is good if he ever stays healthy. But either way the trade has help both teams....

Deuce was a major benefactor to the Bengals win... 15att 26yds 1.7ypc, WOW! :lol:

He missed one game this season, not a couple. And he only missed one game in college, he played through injuries. His YPC is so low (4.3) because of 50 TD (Packers), 62 TD (Falcons), and 78 TD (Vikings) yard runs called back on ticky tack holding calls, two of them the league said should not have been called for holding. It's still amazing how a RB who is 240+ lbs and is wearing a boot because of a sprained ankle can still get a 78 yard TD run.

Duece has been GREAT for the Saints. Ricky finally proved that he could be a top 5 back. Let it go.

Back
Top Bottom