McCain and Jones to IR | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McCain and Jones to IR

its ok I disagree with your evals right?
Minkah decision totally wrong on every angle
Any bad attitude or whatever caused by dopey choices on his positions
Haven't had a player like that at FS in decades
Very very dumb

Yes McDonald was average at best and if using RJ at SS and Fitz at FS I say fine
But not what happened
i would say you could have easily got as much production from McD at SS as oft injured RJ and him being younger keeping McD could make sense
I just flat out disagree on Drake
He was a good back who could catch and supply big plays which none of our RB's could dream about
He produced more big plays than any on the team I could guess in the last 2 years
So what overpaying him a little he is 25 and gives us a chance to draft or sign only one back instead of 2
Everyday of the week i keep him

My point is why have interest in Clowney at all if going with a HS team? Dumb choice

Honestly, **** Minkah, he's a quitter and was acting like a baby back bitch.

And if McDonald was worth a damn to ANYONE, he'd be on an NFL team.

I feel like Grier haters will just get mad at anything he does at this point. McDonald wasn't very good and was overpaid too. They both had to go.

If Grier were to hit on 90% of his draft picks the next few years there would still be a select few who would only bring up the 10% of failed draft picks.

****ing ****S!

We moved McCain to saftey and lost Minkah in the process because of it.

Flores is a ****ing idiot for letting this happen. Minkah is going to go be a damn HOF player. ****ing ****head morons.
He is going to need a whole lot more balls tipped in the air, or fumbles caused by others to land in his lap. LMAO Stinkah Hall of Fame

Does Reshad get a spot on the Ring of Honor?
I don't think so. Yeah he was one of our best players the last decade but so what. You could make a case for his td's (tied most on defense with 4). Never an all pro, 2 measly pro bowls, only ranks 12th on Dolphins all time int list. I just don't see his worthiness.

I don't think so. Yeah he was one of our best players the last decade but so what. You could make a case for his td's (tied most on defense with 4). Never an all pro, 2 measly pro bowls, only ranks 12th on Dolphins all time int list. I just don't see his worthiness.

To be fair, he should have been to more pro bowls and probably would have had it not been a popularity contest.

Still don't think he gets in, though.

****ing ****S!

We moved McCain to saftey and lost Minkah in the process because of it.

Flores is a ****ing idiot for letting this happen. Minkah is going to go be a damn HOF player. ****ing ****head morons.

Brilliant rant. So what do youmreally think of Flores? ;-)

If Louis Oliver isn’t up there then Jones doesn’t go up. I love Jones but I think you are spot on. Nothing to do w ROH but he did get snubbed in 2015 when he had the best season of any S in the league - Led NFL in tackles, 5 picks, 2 TDs, 1-2 sacks - statistically the only S close to him was Earl Thomas. That’s how good Jones 2015 campaign was. But not enough to get into the Ring IMO.

Back
Top Bottom