McCourty on Tua | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McCourty on Tua

Yes Finally he does. And so does pretty much all the other QBs of his age or younger, which their Organization did the right thing and started building around their QBs early on. Theyve also had time to build chemistry. Alot of them have the stats but no playoff, so in reality, that doesnt make them any better than Tua.
i dont care about other team qb but I want mind to be up there with them too..it time for dolphins too have great qb.. this have gone on too long... No excused show me on field....

I like how Schrager says, "you don't say that about Josh Allen". Allen sucked before they got Diggs.
I disagree with this. I’m not going to deny Diggs has helped out his QB but Josh Allen took a very good leap in his secon season. He doubled his TD passes and threw 1 less int. What elite receiver did he have in 2019? This all about what the QB can control and that’s how I am judging Tua. Did he make the right decision. Go look at Davis Mills stats compared Tua on a lesser talented team and look what he was able to accomplish. I hope all the best for Tua but he just has to do it.

I disagree with this. I’m not going to deny Diggs has helped out his QB but Josh Allen took a very good leap in his secon season. He doubled his TD passes and threw 1 less int. What elite receiver did he have in 2019? This all about what the QB can control and that’s how I am judging Tua. Did he make the right decision. Go look at Davis Mills stats compared Tua on a lesser talented team and look what he was able to accomplish. I hope all the best for Tua but he just has to do it.
Josha Allen is young big ben.. Allens dont have to throw ball great too win games. he can used his leg also that key... If Mills had stay in school another yr.. he would off been number 1 qb drafted this yr... less see how it plays out for Tua this year...

To further the point, at any point in time did Tua’s team have better, equal or near equal talent compared to KC and BUF??

If the answer was yes— that’s when 0-4 matters. But it hasn’t been close yet so it doesn’t.

Let’s try a little better litmus test by comparing teams with more comparable talent the past 2 seasons. MIA and NE.

IIRC the Dolphins are 3-0 against NE when Tua starts.

FWIW, the great Justin Herbert is 0-2 including a 45-0 shellacking.

But nobody wants to talk about that.
Who would you say is the better QB at this point in time in a vacuum, irrespective of record or talent around them? Tua or Herbert?

If the other 30 teams in the league lost their QB, and could choose one or the other tomorrow, who do you think it likely they pick? I mean I'm a hard core Dolphin fan win or lose, but at some point common sense should prevail.

Back
Top Bottom