McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine." | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine."

Someone doesn't know the difference between "like" and "love".
Based on the poor grammar and spelling he uses in his posts; I am not surprised. - LOL
Aww ok Adam lol

Somehow, I don't think he worries about our fan base.
I can see why. - LOL
lol, I can’t make this up, we have a poster who loves Adam Gase and defends him over the fan base.Says a lot.

lol, I can’t make this up, we have a poster who loves Adam Gase and defends him over the fan base.Says a lot.

The word you are looking for but can't seem to find is "liked", not "loves".
How long have you had this "sexual" disfunction? - LOL

The word you are looking for but can't seem to find is "liked", not "loves".
How long have you had this "sexual" disfunction? - LOL
You’re a weird dude man..and not a good weird..

Peace

"Lemming" speak for "Ray is Right" - LOL

Ray, buddy. I get what you're saying.Year 1, Gase surprised most here. And he DID have some unfortunate luck. And, he did get other chances in the NFL which can support the idea he was not seen as a bozo by the rest of the league. Matter of fact, I can agree with some of it.
I'm still a partial defender of RTan. He's a competent QB and can win games, but needs a strong supporting cast.
where we disagree is he seemed NOT to have a 'typical' HC personality. Didn't have the leadership gene and seemed inclined to pick 'lower' talent staff to prevent competition. The results, after yr1 we not good. It seems some here live a life sans color. Their world is black/white. Honestly, I lean toward the 'black' side with Gase, but admit he was placed in a bad spot

Ray, buddy. I get what you're saying.Year 1, Gase surprised most here. And he DID have some unfortunate luck. And, he did get other chances in the NFL which can support the idea he was not seen as a bozo by the rest of the league. Matter of fact, I can agree with some of it.
I'm still a partial defender of RTan. He's a competent QB and can win games, but needs a strong supporting cast.
where we disagree is he seemed NOT to have a 'typical' HC personality. Didn't have the leadership gene and seemed inclined to pick 'lower' talent staff to prevent competition. The results, after yr1 we not good. It seems some here live a life sans color. Their world is black/white. Honestly, I lean toward the 'black' side with Gase, but admit he was placed in a bad spot
And you didn’t call us “lemmings” for not agreeing with you

I don’t know how this thread turned into a Gase thread, but let’s get one fact straight that speaks volumes. Gase is nowhere to be found in the NFL. Not even as a WR coach. He was last heard of coaching high school football. So unless this one dude knows more about Gase’s coaching ability than the entirety of the NFL, he must be wrong.

Agree. I was going to post something similar.

My initial impression is that he was nothing more than Peyton's coffee gopher.

Like... McD is a good weird & Gase was not?
I don’t find MCD to be weird

Gase absolutely, probably to much coke or smelling salts

Dude didn’t even coach in practice on the field

That’s his style allow his other coaches to coach practice while he’s MIA

I don’t find MCD to be weird

Gase absolutely, probably to much coke or smelling salts

Dude didn’t even coach in practice on the field

That’s his style allow his other coaches to coach practice while he’s MIA

McD Quirky?

Gase, if I recall, had an "obsession" w/ energy drinks.

A reasonable position.

At the risk of boring some folks, here is my summary of the current posts in question.

My complaint with this poster was his willingness to totally ignore anything good about Adam Gase. I mentioned that posters like him were also typically Tannehill haters. The "poster in question" then turned around and made the same type of negative statement about Tannehill to support his attitude about Gase.

How blindingly "dumb" was that?

When I then pointed out the positives of Adam Gase and Tannehill's QB play at Tennessee in an unimpeachable way (stats & recorded history), I'm told I'm "In love" with the guy, while Tannehill's' excellent play at Tennessee is totally ignored.

This sounds like someone who seems to have uncontrollable emotional swings. I hope he doesn't do too much driving; he'll probably have an "accident".

At that point this poster went from being a disagreeable poster to a poster who only see's negativity at the expense of truth. I refer to this type of poster as a "Lemming" - someone who will only see the negatives and misrepresent any supporting evidence to the contrary.

At that point I realized the "Lemming" shoot was on.
I admit that I do enjoy "Lemming" shoots. - LOL

I pointed out the evidence showing the "ambiguities" of his argument, recognizing that he would not be likely to accept the problems based on his overreaching "character assassination" of both Adam Gase and me.

He responds as I anticipated, by overtly making the same misrepresentations that he made originally. Others may call this going around in circles; I call this "doubling down on being dumb".

I do find myself "cooling down" after reading a rational examination of the events in question, such as your post. I know there are good posters here who can look at as much of the evidence as they can before establishing their opinion. I can disagree about positions without calling anyone names. It's the overt "negativists" that really "piss me off".

Just to clarify the matter, I was a fan of Adam Gase and was sad to see him go. For me, that was the end of that. We were about to go through a new development cycle as a team and I was interested in seeing how it would tun out. I am really glad I stuck around.

If Mr. "Lemming" feels as strongly as he does about how bad this team is doing, I have to wonder why he still bothers to post here, unless being negative is his only way to be happy.

The good news is there are likely to be less things to be negative to be about the Dolphins this year. The bad news is that I'm afraid that is unlikely to stop him. - LOL

A reasonable position.

At the risk of boring some folks, here is my summary of the current posts in question.

My complaint with this poster was his willingness to totally ignore anything good about Adam Gase. I mentioned that posters like him were also typically Tannehill haters. The "poster in question" then turned around and made the same type of negative statement about Tannehill to support his attitude about Gase.

How blindingly "dumb" was that?

When I then pointed out the positives of Adam Gase and Tannehill's QB play at Tennessee in an unimpeachable way (stats & recorded history), I'm told I'm "In love" with the guy, while Tannehill's' excellent play at Tennessee is totally ignored.

This sounds like someone who seems to have uncontrollable emotional swings. I hope he doesn't do too much driving; he'll probably have an "accident".

At that point this poster went from being a disagreeable poster to a poster who only see's negativity at the expense of truth. I refer to this type of poster as a "Lemming" - someone who will only see the negatives and misrepresent any supporting evidence to the contrary.

At that point I realized the "Lemming" shoot was on.
I admit that I do enjoy "Lemming" shoots. - LOL

I pointed out the evidence showing the "ambiguities" of his argument, recognizing that he would not be likely to accept the problems based on his overreaching "character assassination" of both Adam Gase and me.

He responds as I anticipated, by overtly making the same misrepresentations that he made originally. Others may call this going around in circles; I call this "doubling down on being dumb".

I do find myself "cooling down" after reading a rational examination of the events in question, such as your post. I know there are good posters here who can look at as much of the evidence as they can before establishing their opinion. I can disagree about positions without calling anyone names. It's the overt "negativists" that really "piss me off".

Just to clarify the matter, I was a fan of Adam Gase and was sad to see him go. For me, that was the end of that. We were about to go through a new development cycle as a team and I was interested in seeing how it would tun out. I am really glad I stuck around.

If Mr. "Lemming" feels as strongly as he does about how bad this team is doing, I have to wonder why he still bothers to post here, unless being negative is his only way to be happy.

The good news is there are likely to be less things to be negative to be about the Dolphins this year. The bad news is that I'm afraid that is unlikely to stop him. - LOL
That’s right poster I have nothing good to say about Gase.

I was always a Tannehill rationalist not a hater.

You have issues dude, you actually think people care about “ your summary of the posts” LOL

Do you have any self awareness? Because even a little would tell you that you are responsible for this mess.

I’m sure many here can vouch I am not a negative dolphin at all..you created that because I didn’t sit back and allow you to call people lemmings for not liking your scam of a coach pet Adam Gase

So once again your posts are delusional..But keep spewing your nonsense if it makes you feel better.

I ain’t going anywhere :)

Last edited:
That’s right poster I have nothing good to say about Gase.

I was always a Tannehill rationalist not a hater.

You have issues dude, you actually think people care about “ your summary of the posts” LOL

Do you have any self awareness? Because even a little would tell you that you are responsible for this mess.

I’m sure many here can vouch I am not a negative dolphin at all..you created that because I didn’t sit back and allow you to call people lemmings for not liking your scam of a coach pet Adam Gase

So once again your posts are delusional..But keep spewing your nonsense if it makes you feel better.

I ain’t going anywhere :)

"I ain't going anywhere :)"

That's what happens when you "go around in circles". - LOL
(Hey, I tried to tell him.) - LOL

Probably one of the more accurate statements he has ever made.
I truly think he is lacking in comprehension.

That's all folks!

"I ain't going anywhere :)"

That's what happens when you "go around in circles". - LOL
(Hey, I tried to tell him.) - LOL

Probably one of the more accurate statements he has ever made.
I truly think he is lacking in comprehension.

That's all folks!
Gosh this poster is desperate man lol, I phrased it that way on purpose.

Get some help, or a life, or a partner..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom