McDermott goes UNnoticed.. Mare Booming dem Kicks.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDermott goes UNnoticed.. Mare Booming dem Kicks..

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
McDermott, the TE/long snapper Miami picked up from Texans was a no call on any special teams play which is a good thing... Very nice snaps to the punters as well and Royals (the holder)..
Mare has been right on on every kick he's made so far except for the 61 yard field goal that was long enough but went wide left about 2 feet.. This guy was inconsistent last eyara nd he's showing very nice things this pre-season..

I think McDermott had a bad snap on one extra point or FG. I can't remember which. But I think it was a short kick. I'll be sure to look when I go thru the game.

Originally posted by Muck
I think McDermott had a bad snap on one extra point or FG. I can't remember which. But I think it was a short kick. I'll be sure to look when I go thru the game.

It was on a illegal motion on us penalty. Luckily the whistle blew before the play or otherwise it might have been ugly. We moved 5 yards back and he got another try. This time nail it.

It wasn't that one. This was another where I think the snap was low but Royals(?) corraled it put it down.

Back
Top Bottom