• Aaron Rodgers
• Drew Brees
• Troy Polamalu
• Jason Witten
• Adrian Peterson
• Larry Fitzgerald

NFL Vikings 2-pack
August 2010
• Brett Favre x2 (two different figures)

NFL Steelers 2-pack
August 2010
• Ben Roethlisberger & Rashard Mendenhall

NFL Cowboys 2-pack
August 2010
• Tony Romo & Felix Jones

NFL Elite
August 2010 exclusively at Toys "R" Us
• Eli Manning
• Adrian Peterson
• Troy Polamalu
• Reggie Bush
• Peyton Manning
• Drew Brees

NFL Jets 2-pack
September 2010
• Mark Sanchez & Shonn Greene

September 2010
• 12-inch Brett Favre

NFL Saints 3-pack
September 2010 exclusively at Toys "R" Us
• Drew Brees, Reggie Bush & Jeremy Shockey

NFL 23
September 2010
• Mark Sanchez 2
• Donovan McNabb 4
• Rashard Mendenhall 2
• Michael Crabtree
• Drew Brees 3
• Brett Favre 6
• Miles Austin
• NFL Draft Pick figure (TBD following draft & contract signing)

12-inch Adrian Peterson
October 2010
• Minnesota Vikings & Oklahoma Sooners version

NFL Steelers 2-pack
October 2010
• Ben Roethlisberger 4 & Hines Ward 3

NFL Packers 2-pack
October 2010
• Aaron Rodgers & Greg Jennings

NFL 24
November 2010
• DeSean Jackson
• Chris Johnson
• Ben Roethlisberger 3
• Ed Reed
• Peyton Manning 5
• Wes Welker
• Adrian Peterson 3
• Felix Jones 2

NFL 25
January 2011
• Julius Peppers
• Ray Rice
• Santonio Holmes
• Charles Woodson
• LeSean McCoy
• Percy Harvin
• LaDainian Tomlinson 5

NFL Cowboys 2-pack
January 2011
• Tony Romo 4 & Miles Austin 2

WoW, not one Dolphin in the list for 2010 season. What is it with these guys do they hate the Dolphins or what?

Mark Sanchez and Jay Cutler? They were playmakers...for the other team.

He hasn't made any in a while. I think the only Dolphins players he has done it Zach Thomas in a 2-pack with Ed McCaffrey, Jason Taylor was done for one of the Superbowl figures and then he has done Ricky Williams a couple of times and Dan Marino twice.

2008 & 2009 we got Dan Marino. Being a toy collector I care about these things. How about Jake Long or Lousaka Polite, maybe a two pack with Ronnie & Ricky in the Wildcat. We were screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont realllly care but its like why would they put mark sanches and shonn green but not henne and brown or henne and ricky

If you have been collecting McFarlane toys for a long time, like me. You would know that they have only made five Dolphins figures over the course of the time they have had the NFL liscence. THe first one was Ricky Williams. And he was originally scheduled to be in a Saints uniform. But since he got traded to us, he got put in a Dolphins uniform.

The second figure was Zach Thomas in a two pack with Ed McCaffery. The third was a Jason Taylor figure that was only avaliable at the Super Bowl in 2007. Then of course there are two Dan Marino figures in the NFL Legends line. One the throwback uniform and one in the current uniform.

So, peronally, I have awlays thought that McFarlane Toys has had something against the Dolphins organization. While we have not had the MOST explosive or intresting players in the league, we have had play makers that are worth it. Hell they made a Joey Porter figure as part of a Steelers three pack, and all they would have had to do with him was do a repaint. And they wouldn't even do that.

EDIT: I so didn't see some one had posted this already. My bad.

i think a 2 pack ronnie and ricky wildcat one would be bad ***

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have been collecting McFarlane toys for a long time, like me. You would know that they have only made five Dolphins figures over the course of the time they have had the NFL liscence. THe first one was Ricky Williams. And he was originally scheduled to be in a Saints uniform. But since he got traded to us, he got put in a Dolphins uniform.

The second figure was Zach Thomas in a two pack with Ed McCaffery. The third was a Jason Taylor figure that was only avaliable at the Super Bowl in 2007. Then of course there are two Dan Marino figures in the NFL Legends line. One the throwback uniform and one in the current uniform.

So, peronally, I have awlays thought that McFarlane Toys has had something against the Dolphins organization. While we have not had the MOST explosive or intresting players in the league, we have had play makers that are worth it. Hell they made a Joey Porter figure as part of a Steelers three pack, and all they would have had to do with him was do a repaint. And they wouldn't even do that.

EDIT: I so didn't see some one had posted this already. My bad.

Don't forget about the Junior Seau repaint.

They could have at least given us Karlos Dansby, Jake Long or Lousaka Polite all who are well known for there awesome talent around the league. I hate McFarlane.

I would love to see a Ronnie brown one or maybe a Yerimia Bell. That be cool..

How about for the Legends... Csonka or buoniconti or Griese..... come on now.

I would love to see a Ronnie brown one or maybe a Yerimia Bell. That be cool..

How about for the Legends... Csonka or buoniconti or Griese..... come on now.

It is official McFarlane hates the Fins. Six Fins in more than twenty something series.

Back
Top Bottom