McFarlane Toys screws the Dolphins for 2010 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McFarlane Toys screws the Dolphins for 2010

I think Todd does have his faves..., I see his sports lines come out with his faves each year... he is a Calgarian with a huge hard on for Wayne Gretzky & Edmonton Oilers..., enough said...,

WE CARE!

LoL I have collected action figures all my life, I have a great collection of GI Joe figures, Motu and Wrestling action figures. I have all the McFarlane figures except Seau. I even have Pennington, Culpepper, Harrington and Green.

I did see a Seau Dolphins version at one point. Dont worry, theyll be all over Miami after winning the Super Bowl this year baby!!!

Don't forget about the Junior Seau repaint.

They could have at least given us Karlos Dansby, Jake Long or Lousaka Polite all who are well known for there awesome talent around the league. I hate McFarlane.

They need players that will sell. Most people don't know who the hell those guys are. They definitely should have made Ronnie last year, but McFarlane figures have gotten crappy in quality and now suck anyway.

I wonder what Rex Ryan will do with that Matt Sanchez action figure at night? :ponder: I hope he comes with a detachable brown mustache and super sliding action bum knee!

I wonder what Rex Ryan will do with that Matt Sanchez action figure at night? :ponder: I hope he comes with a detachable brown mustache and super sliding action bum knee!

Ryan asked for the figure to have Gerbil like nails, and extra lube. As accessories.

It would be great if they made a ronnie one. Even after all the wildcat hype i would think we would get something..

answer: who cares?

some of us dolphins fans care because if nobody is selly fins gear where are fin fans going to by fins merchandize ?

we simply dont have any worthwile players that the nfl public wants to watch . this isnt a deturent as to how our season goes but it should tell us if we can get jerseys and stuff as easy as Jets, Bills, and Pats. thats all this is about.

Where is Henne but they got Dirty Sanchez where is Ronnie or Ricky but they got Greene

Back
Top Bottom