McGahee has signed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGahee has signed!

Bills and McGahee Agree To Terms

buffalobills.com
August 12, 2003

McGahee was the first RB taken in the 2003 NFL Draft.
St. John Fisher College, Pittsford, NY - The Bills today announced that the team has agreed to terms on a contract with running back Willis McGahee, the team’s first round selection in the 2003 NFL Draft. In accordance with club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Despite playing in just 21 games at Miami, McGahee established himself as one of the top two scoring backs in college football history, gaining 2,067 yards on 349 carries with 31 touchdowns and registering 25 receptions for 355 yards for his career. In 2003, he shattered Miami’s single-season rushing records with 1,753 yards on 282 carries with 28 touchdowns in 2002.

i hate you guys, i don't know why you guys needed a running back in the first place. But i will say that when he is healthy you guys will be loving it, and your days with Travis Henry will be gone. Lets just hope the Bills are smart enough to let him recover fully before letting him tear it up on the feild and getting hurt again. I hate that he went to you guys but i hope he does good just cause i am a canes fan but now i have to root against him cause i will always be a Phin. Willis is gonna be your back of the future.

Back
Top Bottom