McGahee Scores 3 TD's Against browns!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGahee Scores 3 TD's Against browns!!!!

psirus716

Practice Squad
Reaction score
mcgahee scored 3 touchdowns today against the browns in the annual scrimmage. Bills won 49-7. Now it's only a scrimmage, but damn willis looked great. Announcers said his speed could not be contained by cleveland.

He could be a great candidate for comeback of the year if he can continue to take that play forward into the regular season. Even if he's from an opposing team, it's cool to see that someone can overcome such a bad injury and be successful!

well either way they would have probably been goal line anyway....unless he broke off like a 50+ yard run

Mularkey and Donahoe said he looked rusty. He had 35 yards on 7 carries before they did goalline drills. That's 5 yards a carry AND he looks like a dependable goalline weapon. I'll take that rust anyday.

I think it was three TDs in the goal line drill and one in the "normal" scrimmage. The rust Mularkey mentioned is what one would expect of a player whose last live action was a year and a half ago. As long as his knee holds up, it looks like he's going to be fine.

Please he got 3 TDs from the 2 yard line against the Brown's.:roflmao:

Bledsoe could get 3 TDs rushing from the 2 against the Brown's!:lol:
No one would mistake the Brown's D for any D in the AFC East.:shakeno:
Come on the Bill's D gave up 80 rushing yards on 4 carries to Suggs.:lol:
McGahee showed only that he still has leggs;)

That is damn good either way. I hope that Miami can get there offense together.

Back
Top Bottom