Mcgarrahan and Gamble | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcgarrahan and Gamble

Paquiviris

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just about a week ago the Miami Herald published an article that focused on the "battles" in mini-camp. They had Trent Gamble making the team but Scott Mcgarrahan on the bubble. It seems strange to me that this special teams duo would be split. They both made huge plays last year and their chemistry is more than "The Dukes of Hazzard" article blip that was featured on the Herald last year. To me #42 and #43 must be kept together till one of them slows down. No sign of that happenning anytime soon.

The problem is that all of our good special teams players come from the safety spot (Gamble,McGarrahan,Wooden).

With Freeman,the rookie they drafted and Fletcher & Lowe it takes a lot of spots on the roster for the same type of player.

true

it used to be our back up LB's made the plays for the past three years it has been the safeties. Good point!

The best players will make it...not who ae friends etc. Wannstedt wants to keep his job/

the reason why mcgarahan is in the bubble because of the rookie Jenkins being said that he will be a great special team player..
thats how he is goign to start in our roster... and if he beats out mcgarahan than i think that is the best thing..

McGarrahan and Gamble will make the roster. Wooden is the STer who is on the outside looking in right now.

regarless of who makes the team, we should have some great cover units again this year.

Ozzy rules!!

How about to the other side of the ST... We need a good return man and a good punt return man.. hopefully Charlie rogers does he thing and use his speed to score touchdowns in ST.. dolphins havent had a touchdown froma kick off since i think '89.,, or long time ago...

Let's not forget about that Wr over in NFL Europe. He led everything and scored more then 1 TD on returns. He really looked good.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
McGarrahan and Gamble will make the roster. Wooden is the STer who is on the outside looking in right now.

My thoughts exactly. McGarrahan will make the roster. It's Wooden's contract that makes him expendable.

Back
Top Bottom