McGarrahan to Packers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGarrahan to Packers

Originally posted by dolfan4good

Isn't that what Freeman did for the last two years, SQUAT? So you want to keep him as insurance so you can replace squat with more squat?

Everyone knows that more squat is better than squat. At least more squat knows the defense. FYI, 62 solo tackles and 2 sacks is hardly, squat. I'm not saying squat about this anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
At least he isn't going to be on an AFC East team, but he was a good special teamer. :(

Actually watching him in action the games he did play, I think he shows promise as a safety. I would'nt be suprised to see him break a starting lineup somewhere someday. He may be a little slow but he read plays well, broke onto the right recievers and seemed to get into position to break up plays well.

I think he'll play somewhere and I kinda wish we had kept him.

Originally posted by Iryman

he was a restricted free agent and could not really drum up any real intrest. I don't think that he will get any better than a 5th round pick for him(that is not what i am saying he is worth just what we would get out of him). I think that he would be better here as a backup. And yes they already said that he is in special teams now.

Freeman was offered up for a 5th all spring and no one bit on it. At best we could get a 7th for him but it's better we have him for insurance this year.

Also folks I'm seeing a lot of guys who are new to nfl trading. Getting anything for Dyer, McGarrahan is great. Hell we got Sage Rosenfels for a 7th.

Back
Top Bottom