McGinest quote... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McGinest quote...

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
I know this old news but I couldn't resist..

From NFL.com-
"I would love to win every game 30-0 or 40-0. It's easier," McGinest said. "But it's gratifying when you can pull it out and you can hang in there. It shows a lot of character about guys around you and on that team, to never quit."

If faking injuries to get an extra timeout is gratifying to you, then you don't deserve to be playing in this league.
:nesucks:

Originally posted by DolFan31
I know this old news but I couldn't resist..

From NFL.com-
"I would love to win every game 30-0 or 40-0. It's easier," McGinest said. "But it's gratifying when you can pull it out and you can hang in there. It shows a lot of character about guys around you and on that team, to never quit."

If faking injuries to get an extra timeout is gratifying to you, then you don't deserve to be playing in this league.

Piece of garbage, faking an injury!

:fire: :monkeyr: :nesucks:

Re: Re: McGinest quote...

Originally posted by phinsphan4ever

Piece of garbage, faking an injury!

:fire: :monkeyr: :nesucks:

Other than you and whinny Colts fans no one else even talked about it. You may want to stop crying over something you have no idea what happened, but by all means if you have some proof please provide it! :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

Originally posted by pats4life

but by all means if you have some proof please provide it! :rolleyes:

You might try watching a tape of the game .....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

Other than you and whinny Colts fans no one else even talked about it. You may want to stop crying over something you have no idea what happened, but by all means if you have some proof please provide it! :rolleyes:

Maybe because the media(if thats what you mean by no one talking about it) is biased?

Re: Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

Originally posted by Marino1983

You might try watching a tape of the game .....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

I have and nothing on the tape shows anything other than he was hurt and the trainers came to him! What diffrence did it make in the game anyway? You cant score with 4 shots on the one you dont deserve to win, lets face it if you feel the need to blame some one blame the colts ot better yet blame your team! Not the Patriots fault that your team could not beat the colts, titans, Patriots or Texans, you make plays and win or you dont and lose!

Seriously - stop crying about what the Patsies did to the Colts LAST week. We've got our own game to win TODAY!

GO PHINZ!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

I have and nothing on the tape shows anything other than he was hurt and the trainers came to him! What diffrence did it make in the game anyway? You cant score with 4 shots on the one you dont deserve to win, lets face it if you feel the need to blame some one blame the colts ot better yet blame your team! Not the Patriots fault that your team could not beat the colts, titans, Patriots or Texans, you make plays and win or you dont and lose!

Whatever happened to winning a game with class and integrity?

Last edited by a moderator:

Watch the end of the game..where he was running and jumping for joy..looked real injured didnt he? :rolleyes:

They better not pull that crap today.

GO FINS!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

Maybe because the media(if thats what you mean by no one talking about it) is biased?

Sure they are, the entire national media is biased for the Patriots! They didnt have a problem bashing them after the first game against the Bills, ie they cur Laywer team hates coach, coach has lost the team, Bill Bellichick is stupid for cutting one of the best players. We heard it all, so I would say the national media has no problem jumping up and down on the Patriots.

Sure they are, the entire national media is biased for the Patriots! They didnt have a problem bashing them after the first game against the Bills, ie they cur Laywer team hates coach, coach has lost the team, Bill Bellichick is stupid for cutting one of the best players. We heard it all, so I would say the national media has no problem jumping up and down on the Patriots.

Yeah, the media has no problem jumping up and down just like the guy that FAKED the "injury".

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

Originally posted by Brett

Yeah, the media has no problem jumping up and down just like the guy that FAKED the "injury".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

Watch the end of the game..where he was running and jumping for joy..looked real injured didnt he? :rolleyes:

They better not pull that crap today.

GO FINS!!!

Listen mate, I am not saying he was or was not hurt only he knows that, but if he was on the Dolphins and that had happened you would not be whinnny about it, get over it, you are not upset because of the injury you are upset because the colts didnt do your job for you and it makes you sound very petty!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

Listen mate, I am not saying he was or was not hurt only he knows that, but if he was on the Dolphins and that had happened you would not be whinnny about it, get over it, you are not upset because of the injury you are upset because the colts didnt do your job for you and it makes you sound very petty!

1. It wasn't a classy way to win a game.

2. If it were one of my players, I'd be a ashamed. Wouldn't matter anyway, because we would've been punished for it.

3. Im going to keep whining about it, because that game could have cost the Colts and us the playoffs or our playoff seeding. Yes, the Colts still had a chance, and they did run a pretty obvious play that wasn't going to work, but its the Refs job to make sure the rules remain unbroken, and if they are, the team or player should be penalized. Belichek shouldn't be teaching his players to cheat.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: McGinest quote...

1. It wasn't a classy way to win a game.

2. If it were one of my players, I'd be a ashamed. Wouldn't matter anyway, because we would've been punished for it.

3. Im going to keep whining about it, because that game could have cost the Colts and us the playoffs or our playoff seeding. Yes, the Colts still had a chance, and they did run a pretty obvious play that wasn't going to work, but its the Refs job to make sure the rules remain unbroken, and if they are, the team or player should be penalized. Belichek shouldn't be teaching his players to cheat.

It was not a penalty? Only the second time a defensive player is injured with less than two minutes left in the game with no timeouts remaining then its a 5 yard delay of game penalty, not sure what you expect the refs to do in that situation, he says he was hurt and no one has proven otherwise. Not sure how you put that on the coach? Seems to me that the Colts were in a no huddle and the Patriots were not making any subs so how did Bill tell Willie to fake an injury? Dont blame the Patriots for winning blame the Colts and Dolphins for losing.

Back
Top Bottom