McKinney Signs... Finally | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKinney Signs... Finally

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins signed center Seth McKinney, their third-round draft choice this year, to a three-year contract. Financial terms were not released.

“I’m happy to get the contract signed and get back on the football field,†McKinney said. “I learned a lot during the time I was here before the start of camp, so I don’t think I am too far behind. I’m anxious to get out there tomorrow for the firt day in pads.â€Â

All the picks are signed, no one is holding out, no serious injuries...

Everyone knock on wood!

It had to have been those comments by Wanny about who does this kid think he is. He just wants to play. Smart move by McKinney to tell his agent to just get it done.

NICE BUST!!

It's about time this BUST signs!! I am not sold on this KID!! He is WANNY's FUTURE BUST! I just don't see this kid being a good lineman in the NFL!! He's too limited!! MCKINNEY =BUST!!!:yell:

Re: NICE BUST!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
It's about time this BUST signs!! I am not sold on this KID!! He is WANNY's FUTURE BUST! I just don't see this kid being a good lineman in the NFL!! He's too limited!! MCKINNEY =BUST!!!:yell:

I think it's a little early to call him a bust, why don't you let him participate in training camp first.

Who would you have drafted instead of McKinney?

speaking of Burst:

Can you believe this: Brian Grieses salary:
Brian Griese QB 15,154,000

Explain this to me..how did Denver do this?

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
speaking of Burst:

That's amazing! That's more than one fourth of Denver's salary cap. I don't see how that can be true. This is a make or break year for Griese, if he bombs like he did last year he'll be in danger of becoming the next Jake Plummer instead of the next John Elway.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
phinmaster....McKinney is not going to be a bust

No one who looks as bad ass as McKinney will be a bust.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
speaking of Burst:

Well Griese's problem is staying healthy for more than 10 games. If he can stay healthy for an entire season he'll be worth 6 or 7 mill a year, I'm not sure about 15 million though.

How much do you think Wanny going public and saying "it's not like he was a first round draft choice that is already slated to start. He is a 3rd rounder fighting to make the team." Had to do with Seth getting a deal done today? Firgging moron he knows that every one is talking about Nails and Searcy comming on strong and looking good, and that Perry is slated to start, and if Troy Andrews has a big training camp being in the coaches dog house will most likely get him cut. So what does he do? Hold out. MORON!

Originally posted by Dajesus
How much do you think Wanny going public and saying "it's not like he was a first round draft choice that is already slated to start. He is a 3rd rounder fighting to make the team." Had to do with Seth getting a deal done today? Firgging moron he knows that every one is talking about Nails and Searcy comming on strong and looking good, and that Perry is slated to start, and if Troy Andrews has a big training camp being in the coaches dog house will most likely get him cut. So what does he do? Hold out. MORON!

Easy, he only missed two days.

:monkey: DD Board

Originally posted by Dajesus

If Andrews does good in camp, then Mckinney will be a backup guard. McKinney can play C/G.

I know he will most likely be on the team, but Dave is from the JJ school where if you get in his dog house you have to show 4X what everyone else is doing. Ask DG about that.

Back
Top Bottom